Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Painfully said:
It's the magic number "6" inside a crystal ball. Okay, maybe not.

I dunno, but if you look closely (extra super closely, especially at this pixel size) it looks like a crystal ball inside a crystal ball. The cable/string/licorice/rope/noodle things are exactly what they look like. Hope that cleared that up. :p

Spin Art Pacman? :D

spacepirat3

First Post
MattyHelms said:
Hey, all -

I'm sorry, but I need to pull out of thisGameday. A few things have come up which will keep me from attending - not tragedies, but they will keep me from being able to attend this Gameday.

buzz, please pull my game from slot two and I will not be at breakfast or playing in Reidzilla's game.

My sincere apologies to buzz, Reidzilla, Pbartender, Joe Cohen, ChicagoRoy, and spacepirat3 and I hope to see you all the next Gameday.

Thanks,
Matt

Crap! I was looking forward to dying in some horrendous way. Oh well.

If you run this game for the next game day you can count me in. It sounded like a lot of fun.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
things are looking good... wife may go out of town to visit her cousin who i can't stand, but i have other plans thank god! :D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
FCWesel said:
Something about Curt "Wheeee-ing" just didn't take me to a happy place. ;) I think I might even need a mental loufa.

You can bury the images while you're awake, but once the night comes and you drift off into dreamland... :eek:

buzz

Adventurer
Mark said:
You can bury the images while you're awake, but once the night comes and you drift off into dreamland... :eek:
Sorry, Matt's not running Cthulhu, so no Dreamlands...

LAMEST JOKE EVER!

Arquin Xea

First Post
Curious with questions

buzz said:
Pbartender, Arquin Xea, your signups have been added. Woo!

Hey Buzz, I have a question, or I should say questions. I know that in the discription of the miniature seminar that supplies would be available to us, but I was wondering if we may also bring some of our own? I am not sure what type of paints are going to be used, but I am guessing one of the two main sets between Reaper and War Hammer. I do have some of each and sometimes it's just personal preference of which color to use. I also have an old floor tile which makes a good pallet to mix paint on, as well as a light/magnifying glass fixture that helps with the finer details of the mini. May I bring these as well?

Also, is this seminar being taught by someone? Or is it where a some guys (and gals) get together to exchange different techniques? Don't get me wrong, I am there either way. I was just curious.
Thanks for the time,
Arquin Xea

Remove ads