• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Painfully said:
It's the magic number "6" inside a crystal ball. Okay, maybe not.

I dunno, but if you look closely (extra super closely, especially at this pixel size) it looks like a crystal ball inside a crystal ball. The cable/string/licorice/rope/noodle things are exactly what they look like. Hope that cleared that up. :p

Spin Art Pacman? :D

spacepirat3

First Post
MattyHelms said:
Hey, all -

I'm sorry, but I need to pull out of thisGameday. A few things have come up which will keep me from attending - not tragedies, but they will keep me from being able to attend this Gameday.

buzz, please pull my game from slot two and I will not be at breakfast or playing in Reidzilla's game.

My sincere apologies to buzz, Reidzilla, Pbartender, Joe Cohen, ChicagoRoy, and spacepirat3 and I hope to see you all the next Gameday.

Thanks,
Matt

Crap! I was looking forward to dying in some horrendous way. Oh well.

If you run this game for the next game day you can count me in. It sounded like a lot of fun.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
things are looking good... wife may go out of town to visit her cousin who i can't stand, but i have other plans thank god! :D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
FCWesel said:
Something about Curt "Wheeee-ing" just didn't take me to a happy place. ;) I think I might even need a mental loufa.

You can bury the images while you're awake, but once the night comes and you drift off into dreamland... :eek:

buzz

Adventurer
Mark said:
You can bury the images while you're awake, but once the night comes and you drift off into dreamland... :eek:
Sorry, Matt's not running Cthulhu, so no Dreamlands...

LAMEST JOKE EVER!

Arquin Xea

First Post
Curious with questions

buzz said:
Pbartender, Arquin Xea, your signups have been added. Woo!

Hey Buzz, I have a question, or I should say questions. I know that in the discription of the miniature seminar that supplies would be available to us, but I was wondering if we may also bring some of our own? I am not sure what type of paints are going to be used, but I am guessing one of the two main sets between Reaper and War Hammer. I do have some of each and sometimes it's just personal preference of which color to use. I also have an old floor tile which makes a good pallet to mix paint on, as well as a light/magnifying glass fixture that helps with the finer details of the mini. May I bring these as well?

Also, is this seminar being taught by someone? Or is it where a some guys (and gals) get together to exchange different techniques? Don't get me wrong, I am there either way. I was just curious.
Thanks for the time,
Arquin Xea

Remove ads