• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

Jaws

First Post
I have to cancel

Since I was going to carpool with Barendd Nobeard, remove me from the games I was going to play as well.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

buzz

Adventurer
Reidzilla said:
As for the shirt, I already have a Cafepress store so, one way or another, I can make it available. My intent though was to donate the design to a Chicago Gameday Cafepress store, who's profits would go towards buying stuff for the mid-gameday Prize/Swag giveaway. So far, we have 3 sorta-votes in favor of opening the store. If several more favorable votes come in, I will open said store and share all admin with Buzz to keep total accountablity.
I would definitely make your design available on your store site. But, how about we table discussion of the "official" Gameday CafePress store until the next planning thread?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
BTW, not sure if i'll be able to make it... my car's battery died and i don't get paid until the 15th. of course, my wife gets paid on the 11th and if we get it fixed that day... you never know. :)

MattyHelms

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Buzz, please free up my slots for other people who will actually show up.

Well, swear word.

At this point, you might as well count me out too, buzz. Barendd as the only player in my game was the only thing I had going on that day. Might as well clear up some clutter and take my empty event description off the list...

Have fun, everyone!

Remove ads