• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

William Ronald

Explorer
Reidzilla said:
I am glad you like it!

If you think it would make a cool t-shirt, I could have it ready for purchase, through cafepress.com, in under 24 hours. With speedy delivery, you could wear it to gameday!

Seriously Buzz, I think a Chicago Gameday Cafepress site is an awsome idea (post #172). Let's here from everybody about their opinon on this. C'mon and speak up! Its not like we don't need a good reason to keep bumping this thread anyways. :D

This idea has merit, and I think that we could try to help support the event. I do think that having a different design each Gameday would be a good idea.

Also, we have a little more than a week to go before the Gameday. So, I would advise people to sign up for events, or ask questions of their GMs. So, tell a friend about the Gameday and try to convince them to sign up!

Reidzilla said:
In regards to Buzz's idea for a Chicago Gameday Cafepress t-shirt site...

The (Un)Official Matty "Bionic" Helms VS Barendd "Mutant" Nobeard Gameday Grudge Match t-shirt design!

Enjoy! :p

WOW!!! That is awesome! Thanks for making my day, Reidzilla. If you put it on Cafe Press, I will be one (or two or three). If you don't put it on Cafe Press, I'll just get some of those crappy "do it at home with an inkjet printer" transfers and make one myself. ;)

Which I can do on Saturday, November 12, because I have to stay home. :( :( :(

Buzz, please free up my slots for other people who will actually show up.

Sigh.

And it's not even anything I did--my wife double-committed herself for that day, so now I have to cover one of those commitments for her.

On the plus side, I should earn enough brownie points to get something really good. Maybe one of those "Best Gaming Room Ever" set-ups.

Oh well, have fun.

William Ronald

Explorer
Barendd Nobeard said:
WOW!!! That is awesome! Thanks for making my day, Reidzilla. If you put it on Cafe Press, I will be one (or two or three). If you don't put it on Cafe Press, I'll just get some of those crappy "do it at home with an inkjet printer" transfers and make one myself. ;)

Buzz, please free up my slots for other people who will actually show up.

Sigh.

And it's not even anything I did--my wife double-committed herself for that day, so now I have to cover one of those commitments for her.

On the plus side, I should earn enough brownie points to get something really good. Maybe one of those "Best Gaming Room Ever" set-ups.

Oh well, have fun.

Sorry to hear this, Barendd!! :( You are a big part of the EN World Chicago Gamedays? Any chance that you might be at Stuffed COWS in Glen Ellyn on Thanksgiving Weekend?

This means that there is an opening, if Joshua Dyal wishes, for Southern Exposure and an opening in Casting the Runes.

We still have some events to fill up. So, I will try to do a little recruiting.

William Ronald

Explorer
Welcome to the boards, sw3333!

The event is Accursed City, which I am also going to play in. Are you the friend that TracerBullet42 signed up earlier?

There are some good events later in the day, so check out the first post in the thread.

Reidzilla

Explorer
Barendd Nobeard said:

Sorry to hear that you can't make it! Bummer! I'll roll some critical failures for ya dude. :p

As for the shirt, I already have a Cafepress store so, one way or another, I can make it available. My intent though was to donate the design to a Chicago Gameday Cafepress store, who's profits would go towards buying stuff for the mid-gameday Prize/Swag giveaway. So far, we have 3 sorta-votes in favor of opening the store. If several more favorable votes come in, I will open said store and share all admin with Buzz to keep total accountablity.
If the store does open, I will need donations in the form of t-shirt designs (10" x 10", RGB, Hi-res Jpegs) or at least cool ideas/sketches I can work from. Again, I ask for EVERYONE'S opinion on this to be voiced some time over the weekend. Other comments, positive or not, are also very welcome. Thanks!

William Ronald

Explorer
Reidzilla, we could have a sheet where people can vote yes or no on the issue at the Gameday.

Also, I will be donating some more things than I thought to the prize table.

TracerBullet42 said:
William Ronald} Welcome to the boards said:
Yup...that'd be him.

Good. I suspect that we will see more sign ups this weekend.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads