• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

MattyHelms

First Post
buzz said:
MattyHelms: You're working on Pulp Chtulhu for Chaosium? Nice!

Yeah, some bits that Chasoium's sent to me for editing. Can't say too much but...
Y'know how arguments still rage that d20 CoC was too action oriented? I can't wait until those people see this book... :)

the U man

First Post
Hi there. Although I've been to the Chicago Gameday, I've never signed up through En World til now. I would like to sign up for Mutant & Masterminds in the morning slot.

buzz

Adventurer
the U man said:
Hi there. Although I've been to the Chicago Gameday, I've never signed up through En World til now. I would like to sign up for Mutant & Masterminds in the morning slot.
Done! Welcome to the boards, U.

buzz

Adventurer
MattyHelms said:
At this point, you might as well count me out too, buzz. Barendd as the only player in my game was the only thing I had going on that day. Might as well clear up some clutter and take my empty event description off the list...

Have fun, everyone!
Stink! Sorry to hear you won't be joining us, Mr. Helms. I have removed your game from the lineup.

Reid's t-shirt design is now doubly ironic!

William Ronald

Explorer
Thorindale said:
I think I'll stay for another game. PLease sign me up for Slot 2 / Game 3: The Enemy of My Enemy Is...

Thanks.

Welcome to the game, Thorindale.!!!

shadowbane said:
My friend, Who has no internet, would like to sign up for the following events if he can:

slot 1 game 3

slot 2 game 3

Shadowbane, I am glad to sign up your friend for my game!!

Thorindale or Shadowbane, any quesitons about the game?

By the way, I tried to do a little recruiting for our Gameday during the Worldwide D&D Gameday earlier. So, we may be able to add a few new faces. I am glad to see some new members joining the boards and planning to join us next Saturday. (There is still a good supply of flyers at Games Plus, by the way. )

Matty, sorry to see you go. I think you should e-mail Barendd to set up the Bionic Battle for the next Gameday! ;)

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
buzz said:
Stink! Sorry to hear you won't be joining us, Mr. Helms. I have removed your game from the lineup.

Reid's t-shirt design is now doubly ironic!

Maybe we should have a shirt that says "Irony is one of the fundamental building blocks of the multiverse."

I hope that Barendd, Jaws, and MattyHelms can make it next time.

William Ronald

Explorer
MattyHelms said:
Well, swear word.

At this point, you might as well count me out too, buzz. Barendd as the only player in my game was the only thing I had going on that day. Might as well clear up some clutter and take my empty event description off the list...

Have fun, everyone!

Buzz, I know there were a few people who considered running games but decided against it. Perhaps it might be a good idea to see if anyone would like to run another event in Slot 2? (I realize that there is not much time, but perhaps someone could run an event -- propably with pre generated characters.)

Remove ads