• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XII is over... share the memories!

MarkCMG, and other friday pre-game crowd:

Thanks for the gracious invitation, but I don't think I can swing missing more Friday class to come up and game with you fantastic out-of-towners.

But fear not, as I will be there come Saturday, ready for some gameday action.

And if that t-shirt thing is real, reidzilla, I want one. ;)

Reidzilla

Explorer

Attachments

• ThalminWEB.jpg
    ThalminWEB.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Reidzilla said:
Umm... appearantly you missed:

The (Un)Official Matty "Bionic" Helms VS Barendd "Mutant" Nobeard Gameday Grudge Match t-shirt available NOW!

You buy now!! NOW!!!!!!!!!! :D

Also, in honor of our wonderful host, the Lord Thalmin t-shirt Design! Let me know what you think.

Reidzilla, I like the design, but I can't read all of the lettering.

Well, we are rapidly closing in on the Gameday. So, if there are more people with special requests for thalmin, it might be a good idea to post soon so that he can check.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Der Spot:
Serenity Deluxe Edition is not available to stores, sorry. We do have Serenity in stock, as well as Betrayal at House on the Hill.

Ninjacat:
Freedom City will not be out until December. Mutants & Masterminds is in stock.

I will put a copies of these on hold for you.

Anyone else?

buzz

Adventurer
Shadowbane said:
Sign me and my friend up for breakfast, if you'd be so kind.
Done!

<Irrelevant-to-you>
In other news, I finally found the mini I'm going to attempt to paint at Gameday. Granted, I had to just buy it from my DM seeing as I couldn't actually fin the same one in a store anywhere, but... *glee*.
</Irrelevant-to-you>

Remove ads