• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicken nuggets

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Whose idea was it to start the National Chicken Council, a non-profit organization representing the U.S. chicken industry? Are there National Councils for the other animals we eat too?

As for the Chicken Nuggets... ugh, I wish they didn't taste so good... with BBQ sauce... and fat, bone and nerve cells... :(

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
As for the Chicken Nuggets... ugh, I wish they didn't taste so good... with BBQ sauce... and fat, bone and nerve cells... :(

I ate mine with honey mixed with a local restaurant's Chinese hot oil (which has garlic and ginger in it for additional flavor complexity). I say "ate" because I'm not sure I'm OK continuing to eat them now that I know their makeup.

Nytmare

David Jose
They needed "scientists" to figure this out? I had assumed this was common knowledge for the last decade or so?

I ate mine with honey mixed with a local restaurant's Chinese hot oil (which has garlic and ginger in it for additional flavor complexity). I say "ate" because I'm not sure I'm OK continuing to eat them now that I know their makeup.
Now is when you don't feel okay continuing to eat them? Before I read this article I thought they were made up of far worse parts.

Remove ads