• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Choices of Gametime Stimulants

What is your stimulant of choice during a game session?

• Coffee

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Mountain Dew

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • The game itself....(man...what a game!)

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Having to run to the bathroom every five minutes for any of the above.

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Poll closed .

kreynolds

First Post
Rashak Mani said:
why dont you try the real stuff. Guarana is the favorite soft drink of most brazilians.

BAWLS would turn Brazil upside down onto its back like a little sissy, so back off. :D Let's not turn this into an international incident. ;)

I don't need to read the link. I've had it before. Good stuff.

Last edited:

Clear Dragon

First Post
while I do the Dew, if the no booze rule at our table were lifted it would nothing but.....

logo_jager.gif

Jagermeister + OJ + splash grendine is wonderful

Last edited:

Utrecht

First Post
At the risk of sounding like a freak

One of two things:

A) Water
B) Protien Shake (make sure to use lots of milk or it turns into Protein Sludge)

BTW, I would have to vote for Guarana (wish I could find it stateside) since I suspect Bawls is some sort of delusional Texas thing.....:D

Intermagus

First Post
Holy sheep dip! I posted it early this morning thinking it wouldn't get any responses. LMAOROF!

Yeah....I forgot a few....but the other "stimulants" were a little over the top, and unacceptable for these "family oriented" boards.

Okay....yeah I forgot the foodstuffs like chips and dip, maybe. But considering that in my XP these things just make me sleepy, I didn't rate them as "stimulants." LOL

Oh yeah.....I also forgot "arguing about the smallest little game mechanic to get my way in a game." That probably would have gotten more votes....if I were being more serious about knowing.

It's fun anyway, right? All in good humor. Heh Heh.

intermagus_logo.gif

Intermagus

First Post
Oops.....sorry that I didn't catch the replies at first about being too close to off-topic.

I equated General RPG Discussion to "talk about anything having to do with gaming in general."

Again, my apologies. I'll seek to keep to the subject better in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
intermagus_logo.gif

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
The prohibition is in particular aimed against OT polls. We had LOTS of OT polls when we first switched boards, and it was agreed that while OT posts were okay (and heck, this is gaming related!), OT polls would be banned.

You're just inside that fine line, so not to worry, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads