D&D 5E Chris Perkins drops 2020 hint!

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
I am using a PC and it isn't my fault you are reading with a mobile. You shouldn't because reading so little letters is bad for the eyes. Mobile is for short messages. You can't blame me. Then if I can't nobody could and the option to add images would be useless.
Dude. Just... dude. I asked nicely and this is what you come back with. Frankly, your posts are typically full of baseless conjecture (though entertaining) and are now very insulting and rude. Having consideration for possible limitations of others on the same board you're on is just... well... considerate. Sooo...

Fine.

You got your wish. You're ignored.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I am using a PC and it isn't my fault you are reading with a mobile. You shouldn't because reading so little letters is bad for the eyes. Mobile is for short messages. You can't blame me. Then if I can't nobody could and the option to add images would be useless.

* Darth Vader and lord Sorth are the same trope, the fallen knight. And Gandalf the trope of the wise man who give good advices to the heroes.

If you really study History would know the official cult of Sol Invictus (Unconquered Sun) was since 274 Anno Domini by Aurelian Emperor. And can you explain Jews are only monotheists and not monolatry, when in any times were totally polytheist and Moses's law practically forgotten? (good example is the story of prophet Oseas and his sinner wife Gomer) If you try to say something like those nonsenses from the code di vinci, you could find somebody who has read Maria Valtorta's visions about life of Jesus, with answers you couldn't imagine.

Sometimes you make interesting points, but he asked respectfully (nicer than me at least). Post one image dude, not 5.

Also criticizing someone for reading on a mobile because it's "bad for their eyes," is a big lol.

Urriak Uruk

there is always a way. A temporary gate under the right rare circumstances. Just don’t make it replicatable. Just something for crisis crossovers. And of course the dark powers created a domain for a dark lord from Athas. But they are deity level

"Crisis crossovers"... this is D&D, not Marvel comics.

Urriak Uruk

Ever played planescape. And crisis is DC not marvel. And there is alot of planar travel in d&d even predating planescape.

I've played Planescape. They barely go in to the Material Plane in those modules at all, and I don't know a single one where they go to Dark Sun, a setting that's whole premise collapses if you can just leave.

Being able to travel world to world is very different than the Crisis Crossovers you originally referenced. People don't really complain about Mordenkainen being in CoS. People would complain about a module where Mordenkainen, Elminster, D'rrzzt and the Lord of Blades team up to fight Lord Soth in Dragonlance.

Arnwolf666

Adventurer
I've played Planescape. They barely go in to the Material Plane in those modules at all, and I don't know a single one where they go to Dark Sun, a setting that's whole premise collapses if you can just leave.

Being able to travel world to world is very different than the Crisis Crossovers you originally referenced. People don't really complain about Mordenkainen being in CoS. People would complain about a module where Mordenkainen, Elminster, D'rrzzt and the Lord of Blades team up to fight Lord Soth in Dragonlance.
I think quite a few planescape and spelljammer people played that way. Even more for the rare chrominancer fans.

Arnwolf666

Adventurer

I have played dark sun for years with plane hopping. The setting survived just fine. And there was a dark sun domain in ravenloft. The setting didn’t implode. In fact the dark powers is the perfect way to do it and not make it easy.

Urriak Uruk

I think quite a few planescape and spelljammer people played that way. Even more for the rare chrominancer fans.

Look whatever you want to do at your table is totally cool, and I encourage that sort of free-flowing play; it can be pretty fun. But we are talking about what may be released as official content, and what you're talking about is pretty immersion breaking as a lot of people silo their campaigns.

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Nope. Nevermind. I shouldn't continue harping about something someone whom I am ignoring said. That's just passive-aggressive rudeness on my part.

And I'm sorta kinda maybe better than that.

;)

Remove ads