Christmas 2011 RPG Holiday Sales?

Fat Dragon Games usually drops some great sales right around the holidays for their paper minis. Haven't gotten one yet for the holidays but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. :)

lejanius

Explorer
Kenzer and Company has been running sales for the last couple weeks now. They are on their homepage and they have been changing every so often. Right now there is a sale on an Aces and Eights package (like 50% off). I don't know how long they plan to do these sales for, but they are fairly accessible on their forums so if you want to ask them I am sure they would answer you.

Kenzer & Company

Good thread idea though!

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Well Rite Publishing is having a Black Friday Sale:

The Gift, Curse of the Golden Spear: Part 1 is on sale for $1.99 normally $19.99

The Book of Monster Templates for $1.99 normally for $12.95

A Witch's Choice for $1.99 normally for $9.99

Of course The Gift is my adventure set in Kaidan - my feudal Japan horror setting, which I want to see proliferated into the market (and its friken scary too). So please order that, though the Book of Monster Templates is pretty cool too. Don't know too much about Witch's Choice - before my time on the staff at Rite Publishing.

GP

Last edited:

Mercurius

Legend
It isn't exactly a sale, but I've found CCG Armory very useful and the cheapest on the web for items that you can't find discounted otherwise. They don't have the selection or used product that Troll & Toad, Noble Knight, or FRPGames have, but they're a good place to buy new RPGs that aren't being discounted elsewhere.

For instance, I recently purchased Mordenkainen's Magnificient Emporium for $19.50 (list $30) and Designers & Dragons for $34.50 (list $50), when those books can't be found for much less than list price even on Amazon. Plus, shipping was only $4 per book (I ordered them at different times) - and media mail was fast, less than a week.

I've heard occasional grumblings about CCG Armory but I've ordered from them a half dozen times and never had anything but a good experience.

Remove ads