Christmas 2011 RPG Holiday Sales?

TheAuldGrump

First Post
The War Store now has its Black Friday specials up.

First off - the code "Black Friday" at checkout, for 5% off the total order.

Highlights for RPGs-
Chessex Dice Sets, just a hair over $5 (before the extra 5%). My favorite dice. :)

Ultraforge Miniatures - big, expensive resin miniatures for things like giants, dragons, demons (or Daemons), and treants. I use one of their Tree Woman figures as a treant witch in my Pathfinder Orc & Elf War campaign.
UFMTP03.jpg

(Model in photo has been modified by the use of extra branches.)

Mantic Miniatures - I am very fond of their undead line. I also like their elves and their dwarfs, but not everyone agrees with me. Take a look to see if they are to your taste before buying. One favorite of mine is the Liche King, accompanied by 10 plastic skeletons.

MGEKWU761.jpg

MGEKWU121.jpg

Also nice is a horde of 60 zombies -
MGEKWU421.jpg

And a goodly number of paints, tools, and primers from Army Painter are on sale as well, including their tufts of static grass.

The Auld Grump.

karlindel

First Post
Miniature Market has a number of products on sale for Thanksgiving. There are a lot of board games, miniatures, as well as some rpg products. I recall Decipher's one ring, some Gamemastery flip mats, and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay books.

Greg K

Legend
Yesterday, the Cortex System RPG pdf was marked down to $4.99 at RPGNow.

As mentioned, Adamant has their $1.99 sale. Some items include:

Icons: Adamant's rules light superhero game designed by Steve Kenson, the designer of Mutants and Masterminds and True20.

Villainomicon: New Powers, Rules Additions (e.g., Environmental Rules), Rules Variants and a lot of sample villains.

Thrilling Tales 2.0 a Pulp toolkit/sourcebook for Savage Worlds

Mars: Savage Worlds edition: a planetary romance (think Barsoom) for Savage Worlds

a lot of good supplements for 3e and d20M (for the latter: Thrilling Tales, Mars, Imperial Age, and Terminal Identity Uplink 1.0)

Voadam

Legend
I was expecting a little more from Cyber Monday. So far at rpgnow's sale page only Divine Madness Press added a new sale today, a bundle deal for their Fight! game.

Still worth checking out the Goodman Games, Super Genius Games, Adamant, Rite Publishing, Gun Metal Games, and Mongoose sales there though.

Last edited:

KJSEvans

First Post
KenzerCo has a pretty insane sale. Pretty much everything on their site is 50%, including Hacklopedia of Beasts pdf (now for $20 only for today) and the hard cover ($30 for today). I know folks have been curious about the book but the cost point has been too high... do yourselves a favor and buy one or the other today. An insanely worthwhile deal.

Remove ads