Pathfinder 1E Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast Returns Featuring Mummy's Mask Vol 1

Steel_Wind

Legend
Just in time for the drive to Gencon, Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast returns with the Chronicles Re-Rolled Pre-Gencon Special: Featuring guests Stephen-Radney MacFarland and Rob McCreary of Paizo Inc., Colen McAlister and Liz Theis from Lone Wolf Development, Matt Morton of d20 Pro, and Jason Nelson of Legendary Games. Join Azmyth and Steel_Wind for the return of Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast and their featured review of the Mummy's Mask Adventure Path, Vol. 1 The Half-Dead City. The all new episode weighs in at 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Available NOW! Right Click and save Here

Please NOTE: The old iTunes/RSS Feed for Chronicles: Pathfinder Podcast no longer works, but we will be updating an all new iTunes subscription link later on in the week. For now, used the above link to download.

fletch137

Explorer
I...guess.

I'm kidding. It's great to see you guys back in the saddle. I enjoyed many of your previous module dissections and look forward to getting back into it.

Since you've started fresh at level 1 with a new AP, does that mean I missed the conclusion of Kingmaker or the Serpent's Skull and Skull & Shackles podcasts I was looking forward to?

Remove ads