City of the Spider Queen

Vertexx69

First Post
Platinus - Celestial Fleshraker, Druid/Warshaper

The team of fleshrakers stay close together at the back of the group once more, staying within a step of each other as they flex their new sets of limbs. After a couple of moments the new claws they sport are coated in the same poison as their other sets.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=New Map]
CotSQEnc3Map01.jpg
[/sblock]Morrolan has his longbow in hand again as he follows the scouts at a safe distance. After being diligent and making sure he didn't sense anything moving in the next chamber, Fafnir flies over to land on Morrolan's shoulder. The big man listens and then replies aloud, "Eh, something is funny with this wall?... Oh I see, you can sense behind it despite what your eyeballs be seeing... Alright let me check."

Morrolan sticks his hand through the wall to his left and sure enough, it is just an illusion.

OOC: OOC: The blue wall is an illusion, but Fafnir can blindsense through it.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Morrolan AC: 23 (12 Touch; 21 Flatfooted)
HP: 120 (DR 2/-) Current: 112
Spells Available: 6 O-Level; 7 1st Level; 8 2nd Level

Fafnir AC: 25 (17 Touch; 20 Flatfooted)
HP: 65
Spell Resistance: 19[/sblock]_______________________________

Morrolan1.jpg
Morrolan &
Fafnir-Avatar.jpg
Fafnir

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Fafnir will transfer to Dargun's shoulder as he gets ready to move through the illusionary wall. He will send an 'all clear' thought to Morrolan as soon as the immediate vicinity on the other side has been vetted, so the big man can step through.

Fafnir-Avatar.jpg
Fafnir

Vertexx69

First Post
Platinus - Celestial Fleshraker, Druid/Warshaper

OOC: Slash has the scent ability, so she can smell anything that might be behind the illusory wall too before the scout uses the "fighter find traps" method of sticking his hand into the mouth of something on the other side of it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I think the other side is already clear of moving creatures or Fafnir would have picked them up. HM, told me that Fafnir can notice the illusion since he can sense through it when I was prepping the map. So if anything is within 60feet LOE, he would know it. With all our mad detection skills, we should never be surprised. :p

jkason

First Post
Talhia Shen, human beguiler

As before, Talhia hangs back as the more martial members of the party scout beyond the illusory wall.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Not safe!, Not safe!" comes the mental scream of Fafnir as the little dragon comes quickly back out from behind the illusionary wall.

[sblock=OOC] INIT everyone and past the illusionary wall can you post a map with Aden and Dargun both about 10' in from your side and two of the monster tokens below across the room in front of the other "blue wall". Thanks [/sblock]

Attachments

• Bebilith.png
    Bebilith.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Remove ads