City of Tomorrow IC (DC/Blood of Heroes)

OOC: Does Turpin flash a badge? Or has Bubbles heard of him? Does Bubbles know what SCU stands for? Special Crimes Unit or Supers Crimes Unit? How many rounds at top speed will it take to get back to Star Labs? There were three or four rounds of pursuit before the crash IIRC.

"Something's going on at Star Labs, a break in. As I arrived, the jump ship scattered across 5th, 6th, and 7th fired guns at me and I pursued. After the crash, this guy fled the wreckage on this bike and I pursued again, after taking care of a few civs at the scene of the crash." Bubbles says. "I want to get back to Star Labs as I have no idea if he had accomplices or not. And no idea if the building is still under assault. Worst case, you can arrest him for attempted manslaughter since he attacked me with the guns on this bike and there must be camera footage of that from some security camera around here."

"I'll come down to the station shortly to give a statement but I really need to get back to Star Labs." Bubbles does hesitate a moment to see what Turpin says before rushing off.

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC: Bubbles estimates she could make it back to STAR Labs in no time. There was a lot of turning and veering around city blocks chasing Thrilldevil. STAR Labs building is very distinctive and easy to "home in on" while flying above the city's skyline.
2 rounds to the rooftop. IC post to come

hero4hire

Explorer
The Terrible Turpin's listens stonefaced as Bubble's relays the info. Going as far as lighting a cigar while she explains. "Okay Spandex..." he blows out a billowing cloud of greasy smoke. "I'll take this Yahoo into custody and meetcha back at STAR Labs with backup!" Then with cigar butt chomped between gritted teeth he hoists Thrilldevil up onto the hood of car belly first and begins to cuff him.

Blockade asks 0/g, "We should probably check out what's going on downstairs. Do you have anything to secure this guy with so he doesn't run off when he wakes up?"

"Thanks Turpin," Bubbles says as she flies off for the Star Labs building.

OOC: She intends to circle the building once before landing on the roof. With her speed that shouldn't after the time it takes to land at the stairwell.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Me? No." Jacob stammers looking around. The noice from below had unnerved him a bit. Just when he thought the fighting was over it looks as if it is just about to start. "Cant you just," he gestures towards the railing in the stair well. "You know tie him up with that, like Supes does."

OOC: I did want to gadget this guy up, not all the way Batman style but a bit of gear, but he is to poor for that as of yet.

"I don't think I'm as strong as he is. Besides, I'd rather keep the property damage to a minimum. I guess I'll bring him along until I find something to restrain him with." Blockade starts down the stairs, bringing the unconscious Electrocutioner with him.

Remove ads