CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Game (ToEE)

Rhun

First Post
Manzanita said:
Looks like one may have gotten behind Two Axe. If so, he'll try to shift to reduce his flanking risk. But in any case, he'l continue his hack away at the guards with both ends of his axe.

The grey coloration means dead/unconscious. There are no enemies left in the room, but their are reinforcements coming from both sides.

Boddynock

First Post
Coraine shouts from the rear, "I say fall back the way we came. If we can make it to that corridor which veers northeast, at least we won't have to fight on two fronts. And I could do with Two Axe back here."

Rhun

First Post
Combat, round 7

Otto steps forward next to Coraine, ready to meet the coming reinforcements.

Unsure which way to go, Verdis keeps his crossbow ready and waits to see what the others find beyond the door.

Coraine shouts from the rear, "I say fall back the way we came. If we can make it to that corridor which veers northeast, at least we won't have to fight on two fronts. And I could do with Two Axe back here."

Two Axe turns at Coraine's words and begins to move back down the passage.

No sooner do the words come out of Coraine's mouth then do more armored guards round the corner ahead, their weapons held at the ready. One cries "Kill the mercenaries!" as he sees your group clustered in the corridor.

“This way?” Dara says, moving towards the door and opening it. Outside is a ten-foot wide corridor, in which stands the human guard that fled from your group.

Coming through the open door across the hallway are armored gnolls, snarling as they come toward you. At least three are visible, but there may be more behind them.

Ragnok growls and charges past Dara into the corridor, his axe flailing about his head. His axe tears into the human guard who called for help, crushing his clavicle as the blade cuts into his chest and drops him to the gorund.

Initiative Count

G3 18 - ?

Otto 16 - 5' step
Verdis 15 -
Coraine 7 -
Two Axe 7 - move
G6 6 - move
G7 6 - move
G8 6 - move
G9 6 - move
Marco 5 -
Dara 4 - move, open door
Ragnok 3 - move, attack 19 (success), damage 11

PC Status
Ragnok 32/32,
Two Axe 19/28,
Otto 17/17
Verdis 8/8 (17/17), CON 7
Dara 20/24, shield 18r for AC21
Coraine 28/28, CON 14
Marco 11/11 (14/14), CON 8, shield of faith 29r for AC18

[sblock=Opponent Status - Players no look!]

R1 -7/34
R2 -9/27
R3 -8/27
R4 -6/27

G1 dead
G2 -4/9
G3 -2/9
G4 -7/9
G5 -5/9

G6
G7
G8
G9

ga
gb
gc
gd
bb1

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Boddynock

First Post
Rhun said:
"Kill the mercenaries!"
"Mercenaries? Ha!" Nodding to Otto, Coraine adopts a ready stance, crying "For the Invincible!" As soon as the enemy is close enough, he swings ferociously at the guard who maligned him. Let the fountains of his blood make amends for his offense!

Manzanita

First Post
"Out of the way, Otto!" Two axe shouts, barreling forward. He will advance, and try to strike down a guard.

OOC: Actually, I'm a little unsure on initiative here. Two Axe does not want to 'charge', and suffer the AC penalty. He would prefer to simply take up position next to Coraine in the hallway. If he is able to move up and attack (30 feet), then he doesn't want to waste an action, so he would do that.

Remove ads