CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Game (ToEE)

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

The warlock nods in greeting, "Verdis Amnell". He is a handsome fair skinned young man with blond hair cropped short and gray eyes. "Always glad to welcome a warrior to the team." His eyes twinkle with merryment.

Rhun

First Post
Marco smiles at Kurt and stands. "My plan is to get a good night's rest, and then I believe tomorrow I will set out for Greyhawk City. I hear they have quite an extensive library there."

He turns to the others, and bows. "My friends, my companions...thank you. You undoubtedly saved me from death or slavery at the hands of those bandits, and for that I will always be grateful." The man reaches to his belt and retrieves the two wands that he has used to heal you so many times, and lays them on the table. "My wand of lesser vigor, and a wand of cure light wounds," he says. "Take these as a gift. I wish I could give you more. Farewell, my friends. If you should ever make it to Greyhawk City, seek me out. I shall buy you a round of drinks and happily listen as you recount your tales!"

Marco then turns and walks across the taproom, headed for the stairs up to the second level and his bedchamber.

Wand of Cure Light Wounds has 45 charges
Wand of Lesser Vigor has 38 charges

Legildur

First Post
Kurt simply raises one eyebrow as the wands are placed on the table. He watches as Marco departs and then turns his attention back to the others. "Libraries! He's welcome to them," he says, not saying anything about the wands.

OOC: Which means that Kurt will be able to prepare some more buff/offensive spells :]
OOC2: What's the caster level on the wands?

Rhun

First Post
Legildur said:
OOC: Which means that Kurt will be able to prepare some more buff/offensive spells :]
OOC2: What's the caster level on the wands?

Yes, Kurt will be able to use more spells for buffs and offensive spells, at least until the wands run out. :D

The wands are both caster level 1 :(

Boddynock

First Post
Coraine stands when Marco does, and clasps him by the hand.

"Fare well, Marco! I'm glad we were able to rescue you, and I've been grateful for your help. Thank you, too, for this generous gift. Safe journey, and long life!"

Rhun

First Post
With farewells said, Marco Dessard leaves the taproom, and your company.

The rest of you remain, clustered around the rough wooden trestle table, the remains of you dinner before you, and cool mugs of ale in hand.

You are six in number: Ragnok Drakeforge, the dougthy dwarven fighter; Coraine Vagrius, paladin of Hieroneous; Verdis Amnell, the Suloise warlock; Otto Nimbletoes, the fey-tainted halflinf rogue; Dara, barbarian sorceress. And now, Kurt the Purger, cleric of the Invincible One.

What's next?

Remove ads