• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA Game (ToEE)

Rhun

First Post
A casual inspection as you make your way into the hall of bones doesn't show anything that looks like it is of particular value, or anything that looks particularly dangerous. There is no glint of gold or silver, nor the sparkle of shiny jewels. Most of the armor and weapons laying about appear to be ruined. Still, the pile of skeletons is thick and tangled; who knows what might lie in its depths...

A twenty foot wide hall opens to the south. The grey stone of the floor here is littered with a few bones and other debris, but is much clearer than the hall you currently occupy. Two doors are visible.

The hall you currently stand in continues on into darkness to the west.

Last edited:

Zirat signals the others to follow him down the corridor to the doors, he then signals them to stop and concentrates, trying to sense the evil hearted souls of those that might lurk behind the left door. (his left, door AL77)

Rhun

First Post
Sorry for the delay, guys. I had hoped to get the next post up Monday, but I've had this brutal head cold the last couple of days. I hope to have the next IC post up tomorrow night, though...

Rhun

First Post
Moving to the south, out of the corridor of bones, you immediately feel as if a weight has been lifted from your shoulders. Although the oppressiveness of the Temple remains, it is not nearly as strong as it had been a moment before. You make your way to the eastern door, doing your best to avoid stepping on the bones and debris that litter this area.

Zirat calls upon his divine ability to detect the presence of evil, immediately detecting an evil presence beyond the door.

-

Last edited:

Remove ads