Cocktails

R_J_K75

Legend
Ice spheres are too big to fit in a highball glass,
I don't drink mixed drinks too often anymore. If I do its usually a liquor and a mixer. I use the ice spheres in a rocks glass and drink quickly. I don't think I own a highball glass anymore, they all got broken IRC. I have 8 or 10 of the ice sphere molds as when I only had 2 I found that they take a long time to freeze. Funny my fridge freezes my beer but my freezer has trouble freezing water. I've been drinking a lot of Jose Cuervo pre-made margaritas, they're cheap, taste good, and has a decent ABV. I recommend the mango over the original. I wish I had the money to stock liquor, mixers, and garnishes to make a variety of drinks, but Im usually drink bottle, replace said bottle guy. As much as I'd like to, it's just expensive to start up a home bar, I'd like to make some margaritas from scratch but by the time you buy the ingredients and proper glasses, it'd cost at least $100 I'd guess.

R_J_K75

Legend
Ice spheres are too big to fit in a highball glass, but I always like to use them for my Old Fashioneds and Sazeracs. I have a nice square silicon mold for four I've been using for a couple of years that's a really good size. My girlfriend also got me a mold for eight this past Yule but they're a bit bigger and awkward to stir in a standard rocks/Old Fashioned glass.

I also recently picked up a few silicon trays to make tiny pebble sized cubes for Mai Tais, so I don't have to break ice in a lewis bag.
Wow just realized this was Valentines Day, I missed this notification, 1 month to the day 🤡

Remove ads