D&D General Comic Relief Plays D&D

British comedians Nish Kumar, Sue Perkins, Ed Gamble and Sara Pascoe will be playing Dungeons & Dragons on Friday, 8th May at 7pm, rising money for charities responding to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic. The DM will be Paul Foxcroft of Questing Time. Elves, warlocks and… stand up comedians? Join Nish Kumar, Sue Perkins, Ed Gamble and Sara Pascoe as they delve into the imaginary...

British comedians Nish Kumar, Sue Perkins, Ed Gamble and Sara Pascoe will be playing Dungeons & Dragons on Friday, 8th May at 7pm, rising money for charities responding to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.

The DM will be Paul Foxcroft of Questing Time.

95454325_10158413673999455_667695336663285760_o.jpg

Elves, warlocks and… stand up comedians? Join Nish Kumar, Sue Perkins, Ed Gamble and Sara Pascoe as they delve into the imaginary world of Dungeons & Dragons for Comic Relief. You can join us live on Tiltify, and vote in polls to influence the hilarious outcome of their quest! Friday 8th May 7PM.

Donate and help raise some money towards charities that urgently need support to respond to the devastating impacts of the coronavirus pandemic.

EW3OMdXWsAACw1j

I asked them about the tone of the show, and Sue Perkins was awesome enough to reply.

Sue also tweeted here about the event:

Comic Relief itself also answered:

As did Sara Pascoe:

Mournblade94

Adventurer
Never mnd I looked them up. I didn't realize comic relief was even a thing. Thought it was a bunch of rando comedians just getting in on the streaming action.

Remove ads

Remove ads