Company of the Bitter Blade, Reborn! OOC Thread

Blue_Genie

First Post
ShaggySpellsword said:
They automatically know them all, every level, so I figured it would be better not to list them. If you want me to, I can.
No, that's OK. I wrote the message from work. I should have just waited until I got home and checked my Eberron book.

ShaggySpellsword said:
Also, GPEKO figured out what I wanted to do. BUT he also makes a good point about Faerie fire vs. Comprehend Languages. Should I assume because I didn't know he had a scroll of Comp Languages, Tok didn't know, or should I assume I was told ahead of time, and would have made a scroll of Faerie Fire instead? I will do either BG, whichever you say.
You can assume that you knew about the other scroll ahead of time. You guys have been sitting around for a month, and you can assume that you've talked about LOTS of stuff. :)

Blue_Genie

First Post
Hi folks,
Just a quick note. I just started a second job, so my posting will slow until after the holidays. I'll try and keep the story moving, but if you don't "hear" from me every day, it's because of that. Keep the faith!
Blue

GPEKO

First Post
I'm leaving tomorrow for a vacation where I will have no access to the internet. I'll be back on the 28th. Feel free to NPC Magnus. Happy holidays!

Blue_Genie

First Post
I am also going out of town for the weekend, and probably won't be able to post until Monday, the 27th. I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas.

Blue

Blue_Genie

First Post
I'm sorry to say that I came down with a bad cold while out of town. Hopefully I'll be back in a few days! Sorry, guys, I'm still very into this game, and don't want you to think that I've run out of steam.

Remove ads