D&D 5E Complete revamped 5e sheet

pdimens

Explorer
I have just uploaded Complete revamped 5e sheet to the downloads area.

Hello all,

I've recently taken to creating what I consider a more ideal character sheet for my players. I saw many different sheets that had some features I loved and others I didn't, so I took the time to combine those great elements. I don't have a cool name for the sheets, but my goal was to reduce page-flipping during a game. I typically have my players print out a spell sheet rather than use the one on page 3, but I kept this upload to be more universal. This is a pencil-and-paper sheet with the intention of being simple and elegant, nothing flashy or gaudy, and I welcome anyone to adapt it to being form-fillable if that's what you prefer. I would love any feedback the community might have. Enjoy!

Pavel

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

akr71

Hero
Interesting... any chance of you posting a form-fillable version? Also, what are the two little circles beside the the larger Ability Score circle for? I get that one is for the modifier, but the other?...

Edit: I'm guessing one for base score and one for adjusted (eg. spell or magic item improved) ability score & big circle for modifier...

If I could move the Movement, Senses & Carrying Capacity boxes from page 1 to page 4, it would awfully close to my ideal sheet.

pdimens

Explorer
I liked your idea, so I had to think on it a little. I was able to change the sheet to incorporate your suggestions.

Also, the jpg of the first page gives you a little hint regarding how I intended the sheet to be used.

Additionally, I have no intention of making it form-fillable because my players all do pencil-and-paper, so the incentive simply isn't there. If you have Acrobat or a similar software, feel free to try it yourself! I'm distributing this sheet because I spent some hours on it in Illustrator to get it how I wanted it and thought maybe the community as a whole might like it too, but you're absolutely welcome to edit it, create a fork, recolor, whatever.

Pavel

akr71

Hero
Looking good!

I've always found it a bit odd that the Personality Traits, Ideals, Bonds & Flaws sections were right there on the first page when the rest of the character background and personality stuff is page two. I mean, I made my character right? Don't I remember who he is? I've always let my players choose rather than roll that stuff.

DeadshotOmega

First Post
Thank you and a suggestion

Great work! I love that you've kept it clean and easy for beginners.

I came across the below sheet on Reddit just a few minutes ago after seeing your sheets, and I thought it would make a fantastic addition to your style.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7xPMsRdt-gfRnFZcHQ2eVU0YTQ - Created by: /u/gcook725 on Reddit

I'm just getting some friends together to start playing D&D (I'm pretty much the only one with experience, and that's limited, and it'll be my first time being a DM...) and I will be using your sheets for everyone. They're all new, so I don't want to bog them down with overly complicated sheets or try and suggest they have a freaking laptop with them.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for your great work in putting together these sheets using some of the other excellent ones and your work and style!

jhempy

First Post
Great design!

I downloaded your character sheet last night and had a great time transferring my warlock to it.

One suggestion, though: I wish the deity and character appearance boxes on the second page of the form-fillable document were editable. I'd like to be able to put images in those areas.

Thanks!

pdimens

Explorer
I want that too! Not yet sure how to do that. I'll read up on it when I update the form fillable one to match the current pen and paper.

alienux

Explorer
Nice job, and I like the extra info on the sheet that isn't included on the official sheets. I'll definitely show these to my players.

pdimens

Explorer
I downloaded your character sheet last night and had a great time transferring my warlock to it.

One suggestion, though: I wish the deity and character appearance boxes on the second page of the form-fillable document were editable. I'd like to be able to put images in those areas.

Thanks!

Ok, I figured it out (I think!). Try downloading again and you should have the updated version with insert-able images for character and deity.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases