D&D 5E Complete revamped 5e sheet

Wyldhart

Villager
Nice!

I'm running a Call of Cthulhu campaign, the d20 rules updated to 5th edition. Much more streamlined! We're using your Inky version for our character sheets and everybody loves them.

Yaarel

He Mage
In your link, your ‘cheat sheet’ is also nice.

I like your descriptions for Perception (use your 5 senses) and Investigation (make connections between clues).

4th dot 5th level spells

Firstly, I really LOVE this sheet, its the only one I use. Thank you.

Secondly, maybe I am missing something, but I do not understand why on the spell sheet on the slots expended there are 4 dots on the 5th level spells? Shouldn't it have 3? and if so can we get it fixed?

pdimens

Explorer
Secondly, maybe I am missing something, but I do not understand why on the spell sheet on the slots expended there are 4 dots on the 5th level spells? Shouldn't it have 3? and if so can we get it fixed?

That's a great question and a common one! Warlocks get 4 spell slots for level 5 spells, since their spellcasting is kinda different.

That's a great question and a common one! Warlocks get 4 spell slots for level 5 spells, since their spellcasting is kinda different.

Friggin warlocks.. always screwing things up! =)

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to edit it for my own purposes then, I dont like the exception changing the rule. Thanks again for the sheet, its really great!

pdimens

Explorer
I'm just past half done with updating the current form-fillable. This overhaul makes the whole process pretty much start from scratch, so it's taking a while. After I finish that, I'll consider whether I have the time to do the same for Inky.

Absolutely love the sheets!

These sheets are great, and I've been lurking and using them for a few versions now.

However, had to make an account and mention... I can't seem to paste text into the Features and Traits section with the newest update? I can paste it just about anywhere else, but arguably the longest section needing the most lettering of all cannot be pasted into?

I wouldn't have bothered to say anything, but I've been trying to make a new character for a couple weeks now, and due to having to fill the entire form out before I can save it on my program, things keep going awry. I've closed out of it by accident a few times, and the power has gone out on me TWICE, and I lost everything.

Please update with the ability to paste into Features and Traits!

Great sheets otherwise, upvoted!

pdimens

Explorer
First off, thank you so much for the kind feedback! I'm sort of beaming with pride that you've stuck to these sheets through their many iterations (I know I keep changing things!), and I hope that you continue to find newer versions to actually be improvements over older ones. That being said, if you haven't tried them yet, please try the v7's and let me know what you think! Those are a really big overhaul, and I'm considering moving in that direction if it is indeed an improvement over the current "Classic" version. Also, thanks for making an account just to contact me; that's a big step to take, and I appreciate the dedication to communicate both your feedback and issue.

Regarding your issue: I downloaded the fillable form straight from the website and opened it up in MasterPDF editor, and I cannot reproduce your copy-paste issue for the Traits section. It seems to work without issues on my system (Arch Linux + MasterPDF editor), which makes it difficult for me to identify what needs to be fixed/changed. Your pdf editiing software should totally let you save the filled form without having to fill everything out- that's crazy! I would suggest Foxit or Adobe Reader if you're using a Windows system, and Adobe Reader if you're using macOS. Try using one of these other softwares and let me know if your issue persists.

Remove ads