• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Confessions of a Full-Time Wizard 2: Monogamy

Maggan said:
Yeah, well, it seems my feeble punch line passed you by, even with my smiley! :D

But it's ok. Twas a feeble joke, I confess.

/M

Comedy is serious stuff, Maggan.
When badly done, it can hurt feelings and make you look bad, so leave it to the pros, willya?

Goken100

First Post
I thought it was good fun. It makes me sad that anyone would think that you have to have been in a similar situation to enjoy it. Has anyone ever heard of a metaphor? Comparing romantic relationships with those of a gaming group is humorous, and like most jokes, contains a bit a truth.

Hussar

Legend
Meh. I thought it was funny. Not in a bust your gut sort of way, but, entertaining nonetheless. Then again, Shelly seems to be the new Wil Saves, so, lots of people are likely going to complain.

Fishbone

First Post
Decent, but a bit played out. Seemed like a joke you'd start with your buddies during a game that just wouldn't die.
Monogamy is a sucker's game for a player I think. Games fall through a lot, its good to have a lot of stuff open. And off topic, but God, Dungeons and Dragons fanatics are the absolute worst people when it comes to learning a new system. If you are sick of playing D&D you pretty much have to "cheat".

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Kintara said:
I think it's funny that I can I can basically take that list and make it about guys instead...

I was think the same thing. I have fallen into a couple of those catagories at one time or another, but not so much these days. Hell, the how many people game for simple escapist fun from an often banal world?

Anyhow, I'd like to hear from the women who frequent these boards. What do you think?

I've been toying with the idea of getting her book... but it's colored in pastels, for pitty's sake. What would my men friends think of me if they saw me reading it?

Remove ads