• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conlans Art Thread

Conlan

First Post
Bob here is a rough draft of Kaela, let me know what you think, anything you want changed or kept?

Fruk, I havent forgotten your request! :)Your next in line after I finish this one up, Just remember that this is kind of a big one and will take me a some time.

Attachments

• Kaela sketch.jpg
    Kaela sketch.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
Kaela's clothing and pose look great. I pictured a really innocent young face, but that might be tough to portray. Everything is going great so far!

Conlan

First Post
Bobitron said:
Kaela's clothing and pose look great. I pictured a really innocent young face, but that might be tough to portray. Everything is going great so far!

I'll try, I thought she already looked pretty young. If I removed those shadows under her eyes would that suit you? I can see them being mistaken for bags or wrinkles.

Quick photo shop edit, but is this more along the lines of what you want.

Attachments

• Kaela sketch.jpg
    Kaela sketch.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 124

Conlan

First Post
Heres a rough draft of Valurel, I took a lot liberties with the clothing because there wasnt much to go on, so let me know if you don't like the way hes dressed.

I tried to make him savage but still look like an elf at the same time. At first I was going to try to draw him crouched down looking all psychotic like Wolverine from X-Men or something, but then I figured that you probably wanted him full figure. So I went this way. As always let me know what you guys like and don't like so I can change them before I color:)

Attachments

• Val.jpg
    Val.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Remove ads