Constables of the 14th Ward Part 3

Scotley

Hero
Looking down the hole you see that the Sunrod has landed on a floor perhaps 40' down. The tunnel up is just big enough for the Deathclaw to make its way up and is lined with the marks of the aptly named claws. There is a smell of dust and old stale air coming up from below. There is nothing but the rubble of the tunnel making visible from above. At least no more Deathclaws are looking back up at you.

Fenris

Adventurer
Looking down the hole you see that the Sunrod has landed on a floor perhaps 40' down. The tunnel up is just big enough for the Deathclaw to make its way up and is lined with the marks of the aptly named claws. There is a smell of dust and old stale air coming up from below. There is nothing but the rubble of the tunnel making visible from above. At least no more Deathclaws are looking back up at you.

Braz peers down the hole. "Alright we can't leave this here under Maddie's bar. lets' wrap up these goblins. They need to dry out anyway. While a few of you do that we also need to seal up the ceiling so that Maddie is not leaking anymore. Then we'll have Soul Fetter lowers me down and we'll see where our little friend came from." says Braz.

Rhun

First Post
Brae looks up at the ceiling, and then back down to the hole in the floor. At Braz' words, he raises an eyebrow. "I'm a constable, not a mason."

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Braz]Braz thinks back to all the summers he spent working for his uncles, toting mortar, pointing tucks, etc. He could probably make a go of it with the proper materials. :D[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Braz scowls from Brae to Alarion. Then growls in frustration "Bah! Worthless the lot of you! Constable...grumble grumble grumble" his rant fades off into unintelligible dwarven. At times you do catch the words: "I done told Iggy we needed more dwarves"

"Hey Urgant, get over here" he calls out standing below the ceiling taps. With Soul Fetter's help Braz quickly rigs up a make shift ceiling. Something that covers the taps at least.

Steeping back Braz surveys his work. "Not bad SoutFetter. With 5 or 6 years of practice you'd make a decent mason." says Braz grudgingly. "Ok the ceiling is covered as best I can for now. I need better tools to do something more permanent. But be careful I have it rigged to collapse if you try to get back into those taps." says Braz with a rare grin.

[sblock=Leif and Scotley]
And yes I do have Craft:Trapmaking :devil:
[/sblock]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Braz scowls from Brae to Alarion. Then growls in frustration "Bah! Worthless the lot of you! Constable...grumble grumble grumble" his rant fades off into unintelligible dwarven. At times you do catch the words: "I done told Iggy we needed more dwarves"
Tau, able to speak Dwarven himself, catches a few choice words and his eyes open wide. He's not used to hearing that kind of language. Once Braz gets to work Tau watches with interest, learning what he can from the technique used.

Remove ads