Constables of the 14th Ward Part 3

Leif

Adventurer
Ex-Deathclaw in the Basement

A small troop of goblins, looking very chagrined (and a couple of them piddling on themselves) troops dutifully forward and awaits their doom at the hands of the mighty Urgant, their eyes downcast as they study their knocking knees and the growing puddle.

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion

Alarion smiles at his friends' antics. "Well, gentlemen... I believe this investigation has been successful. These villains will soon find the price for stealing from one of our citizens is steep indeed!"

Leif

Adventurer
Basement of the Polished Staff

Maddie pokes her head down the stairs and says, "Lor'-a-mighty but you fellows certainly don't waste any time!" And seeing the goblins in her basement, she says, "Ugh! How did you little rotters get your nasty selves in my place?! I've half a mind to come down there and beat you with my broom!" And to the constables she adds, "Now you gents know that I keep my place ship-shape! Them as what made that foul mess had best be a-moppin' it up! And I hold you all responsible, 'cause that wouldn't have happened if you boys hadn't scared the water out of 'em."

Fenris

Adventurer
"Of course Maddie, and I think we have a weeks worth of sausage meat for you as well." calls back Braz.

Turning to the goblins he heads over to them. Stooping to pick up the head of their fallen companion. He examines it for a moment before tossing at the other goblins. "You heard the lady, get a mopping"

Braz then heads over to the hole the clawed thing came from. Beer was one thing, maddie didn't need more of these things popping up.

Rhun

First Post
Brae steps up next to Braz and looks into the whole in the floor. "Think there are any more of those things down there?"

Remove ads