Cookin again

Zardnaar

Legend
True. I must say I really do not understand some of the flavours that Pringles does on some of their chips. For example who the hell would like chips with Pizza-flavour or chicken Teriyaki. It feels just so wrong...

Here in Sweden, most chips have sourcreamm on them. there are few that don't.

Sour cream seems popular in northern europe/Russia. UK most popular afaik is cheese and onion. Most popular here is green onion.

Sour cream probably popular most countries. Sour cream and chives is out variety.

Had pizza flavoured chips yesterday (average) and teriyaki chicken has been done here. Chicken is also a default flavour here, idk about the USA.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Never seen chicken flavor. I have seen some exotic ones, though. There was a truffle flavored one released as an test-market experiment that I liked, but it came in 4th...of 4.

I remember having and enjoying some kind of shrimp flavored crispy snack a long time ago, but I can no longer remember anything else about it. I might try looking for one at a local Asian market.

Zardnaar

Legend
Green onion? I’d get on that like a hawk on a bunny!

Two main companies make green/spring onion. It's been around for decades and the classic onion dip plus chips.

NZ dip slightly different than USA dip. Made with reduced cream.

The classic.

That and sour creme with chives are my favorite "normal" flavours.

Zardnaar

Legend
Not such a fan of chicken, wife likes them more. These were nice enough but I wouldn't get them again.

IMG_20210419_194837.jpg

Zardnaar

Legend
Caramel ANZAC slice

IMG_20210420_182319.jpg

It's basically liquid Suger, more Suger with the caramel, butter and oats to hold it togather.

Soldier food from the first world war along with ANZAC cookies. The soldiers could make it with their rations.

ANZAC (Australian, New Zealand Army Corp) day in a few days, was more or less cancelled last year. Basically Australia and NZ+ friends on 25/4/1915 invaded Turkey on behalf of the UK because the Germans invaded Belgium and France because a Serb shot an Austrian in Bosnia.

Last edited:

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Diabetes on a plate,. I'd probably eat some, though it'd probably require keeping my pancreas in my prayers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases