Cookin again

Zardnaar

Legend
Usually, the stuff in shakers is low quality Parmesan. Shaved, grated or large crumbles of Parm reveals the true quality. Good Parm will have a complex flavor the cheaper stuff can’t touch.

No idea. I'm not that much of a cheese fiend.

Tasted good. Haven't been there for a while pizzas kind if off the menu/rate treat.

Bought some cheap chocolate today. Had very low expectations got a pleasant surprise.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Usually, the stuff in shakers is low quality Parmesan. Shaved, grated or large crumbles of Parm reveals the true quality. Good Parm will have a complex flavor the cheaper stuff can’t touch.
This is 100% true. It's one of the things I keep a Microplane around for--the other being if I need to paste some garlic or something (somehow I've never gotten into using citrus zests, which would be another use-case).

Zardnaar

Legend
Game night. Couple of no shows so Risk 2210AD over D&D. Wife won after we had a nuclear war. One if the newer players almost win and came second via diplomatic points at the end.

IMG_20210505_174904.jpg

Lamb kebab with hotsauuce, fries, and our world famous in NZ tomato sauce.

Shop uses the cheap stuff. Generous amount of lamb though. Around $10 usd for combo,chipd/fries, kebab can of coke/fanta/sprite.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Nothing wrong with healthy as long as it tastes good. Or at least, not bad,

I like oatmeal, but I wouldn’t call mine truly healthy. I cook it with milk, sugar and cinnamon.

Zardnaar

Legend
Mother's day kiwi big breakfast at my local pub.
IMG_20210509_094446.jpg

Scrambled eggs, bacon,sausages bread, mushroom, hash browns and beans.

Mother in law had pancakes with added bacon while wife's grandmother had that bacon and egg pie with tomato relish.

Tasted good but I rarely order cooked breakfast and now I remember why. Couldn't finish it so the in laws helped out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases