CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

kronos182

Adventurer
Anybody here knows if we got stats for Patlabors?

Not yet that I'm aware of.. give me 15 min to check if there might be any in the google doc archive that I need to update...
Edit: Nope, can't find any of them.. get me a link for info and adding it to list (been really busy lately so some stuff has just been waiting, or getting pushed back when I get inspired on something else).

Last edited:

Lord Zack

Explorer
For the Federation mobile suit plants idea, note that they would be located in space. So that would allow for more room for the facilities. I would think later, more advanced mobile suits like the AMX-014 Döven Wolf or the F91 Gundam F91 would be preferred. I mean the UEFA and Zeon are still using older mobile suits, so maybe they would make parts, but manufacture new ones? I don't think so, especially since the Federation's manufacturing tech should let them build more advanced units more quickly and less expensively.

Many of the Zeon units would be deployed directly to Mars to join the fighting there.

I've been working on some Warhammer 40000 units for the scenario I want to do. Link here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ewBd_qx6sMhGIywDccl0OYGwMViyt5aWmpTruTGq6g/edit?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

kronos182

Adventurer
For the Federation mobile suit plants idea, note that they would be located in space. So that would allow for more room for the facilities. I would think later, more advanced mobile suits like the AMX-014 Döven Wolf or the F91 Gundam F91 would be preferred. I mean the UEFA and Zeon are still using older mobile suits, so maybe they would make parts, but manufacture new ones? I don't think so, especially since the Federation's manufacturing tech should let them build more advanced units more quickly and less expensively.

Many of the Zeon units would be deployed directly to Mars to join the fighting there.

I've been working on some Warhammer 40000 units for the scenario I want to do. Link here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ewBd_qx6sMhGIywDccl0OYGwMViyt5aWmpTruTGq6g/edit?usp=drivesdk

Need me to make more actual WH40K units? or more SC stuff?

Lord Zack

Explorer
If you want to try to do some Warhammer 40000 units that would be cool. I am looking for Brood War-era Terran and Zerg units, Arachnids and United States Forces.

Lord Zack

Explorer
Yeah, modern day United States, in particular the Army.

I should clarify that I need stats to be used in the Warhammer 40000 game, not d20 Modern.

kronos182

Adventurer
Yeah, modern day United States, in particular the Army.

I should clarify that I need stats to be used in the Warhammer 40000 game, not d20 Modern.

Stats in WH40K system? That I don't know... d20 system I can do.. Palladium system I can do..
As for US Army stuff.. there'a already stats for the M1 Abrams and M2/M3 Bradley.. I think I've got some stuff from the old WotC forums.. the Crazy something or other Car Lot which had a few other items like some fighters and the like.

kronos182

Adventurer
Ok.. I was just looking over what US Military stuff is in d20 Modern.. and the Abrams is looking kind of underwhelming.. so I'll be doing a bunch of military vehicles in the next little while for you, [MENTION=53996]Lord Zack[/MENTION]

Remove ads