Could I get some eyes on my Kickstarter page?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You might know I've got a short 'quickstarter' coming up in a few weeks (a one-week Kickstarter). I'd super appreciate some extra pairs of eyes on the Kickstarter page itself - feedback (positive and negative - I need to know what's working as well as what's not!).

If you have a moment, please take a quick squiz at:

It's in preview mode; the campaign isn't live yet! This is just for feedback purposes, and will get tweaked right up until launch.

Thanks in advance!

Overall, looks great to me. Flow is logical. Images are good and show that the work is already done.

I would note that it doesn't have much information about what WOIN is. That's fine (preferred, even) if you're only targeting existing players. But if you're hoping to get new players into WOIN with this, it could use a little more base info.

Janx

Hero
Like DG said, looks good. I'm not up on WOIN, I've not kept up with games, but it looks like your RPG came out and looks good

Looks good. One thing I might suggest changing is how in the opening paragraph, it whips back and forth between italicized and normal text in quick succession.

I would definitely advertise the deck plans more prominently if you also want non-WOIN players (or GMs) to get interested. E.g mention it in the first 2 paragraphs.

I actually backed WOIN back then and have the core rules, but I never played it, and chances are slim that I will get to play or run it ever, to be honest. But I am running an online Star Wars campaign, and having deck plans like that could be useful and is actually making me consider whether I should get this. Especially since you mention that that the maps will be provided as png files for use in virtual tabletop. (I am using Maptools for my Star Wars campaign.)

Remove ads