Council Member thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen155

First Post
Far too long, stupid intrests and annoying side goals have kept me away from what I really enjoy, so if you'll still have me... Im back.

*intones solemnly* Once a GMFer, always a GMFer.

By the way everyone, we just hit thread #87. :uhoh: WOW, I'd had no idea we had that many...

Or that with this post, I have 411 posts on ENWorld. And all of them have been in various GMF threads...
I fear the outside world...

Catavarie

First Post
Although not a Council member I would like to propose that the time has come for the GMF to undergo a bit of a restructuring/rebuilding, perhaps what the GMF was originally designed for is no longer what it needs to be. Maybe we need to consolidate, maybe we need to expand, but I feel that we need to do something seeing as how our board has become stagnant.

I had thought it was just the normal summer time slump, but here it is the end of October and we are barely obtaining a post a day, I feel that we need a goal or project of somesort that will not only breathe life back into the board but back into the GMF itself.

Of course I could just be a ranting, raving lunatic as well, I know that I have not exactly been the most judicious of posters to the boards myself, but still I must wonder what fate our present course leads us to.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Inexplicably losing most of our membership (activity-wise) has not helped much either. Nor has my absence, for which I appologize.

I agree, it is time we reformed this organization. We are working on it (mainly in a different thread, you may have noticed). If the website idea comes through, I have great ideas on advertisement.

In the meantime, for those reading this. Keep up your activity. Find out what you can about others and lets see if we can get our remaining members back here to move on as a group to a better place.

Catavarie

First Post
ChaosEvoker said:
In the meantime, for those reading this. Keep up your activity. Find out what you can about others and lets see if we can get our remaining members back here to move on as a group to a better place.

I'm givin her all she's got cap'n, I cannot give her any more or shes gonna blow!

I mean I'll see what I can do to keep things lively. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads