• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Critique my D&D tool

fuzzlewump

First Post
First of all, amazing program!

I'm getting an "Invalid markup" error on monsters from MM3, Dark Sun creature catalogue, and from the first MV. The MV:Threats to Nentir Vale seems to work fine though.

Last edited:

doublewumpus

First Post
First of all, amazing program!

I'm getting an "Invalid markup" error on monsters from MM3, Dark Sun creature catalogue, and from the first MV. The MV:Threats to Nentir Vale seems to work fine though.
Wizards must have changed something in their Compendium markup, because I just got a slew of e-mails reporting more-than-average levels of breakage.

I'll try to post a fix some time tonight :)

doublewumpus

First Post
Well, I pushed out an update that should fix the current spate of "Invalid Markup" problems.

This update also fixes all of the other "Invalid Markup" errors that I was aware of. Let me know if you discover a monster that still doesn't render...

ender_wiggin

First Post
I'm having trouble with printing. The print preview will fail when I push the button to do so, and I will be unable to print to anything (including pdf). My guess is that this is due to incompatibility with the latest build of chrome.

Cards lost somewhere on workspace

I've had an odd problem the last few times I've tried working with power2ool. I'd dumped some monsters to the workspace, then printed them. Later, when I cleared the workspace and dumped other monsters on the workspace and printed those, some of the monsters from the earlier group still appear. I've done this a handful of times and each time I've had several monster cards from an earlier batch still show when I attempt to print a new batch. I dump the browser cache each time I shut down the browser. I've scrolled around the workspace to see if maybe, just maybe, I could find the "lost" cards, but no luck. Any idea what might be happening? Why I have cards showing up in print that do not appear on the workspace?

Any help/feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Feetz

First Post
Is there a way to remove a field from a card? For example, I'm creating a vehicle for Gamma World. I don't need things like xp, initiative, or ability scores on the monster card. Right now I'm just leaving them blank but it would be nice if I could just remove or hide them to make the Monster Card look cleaner.

Your tool has been a big help with my Gamma World Campaign considering there is no digital support from WOTC. Thank you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads