• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Critique my D&D tool

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
This weekend I had games both Saturday and Sunday to DM. Tons of prep, lots of work. I could never have put myself together as well as I have without your tool.

My one suggestion would be to put up a donation button or something. I'd pay for this tool, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

rg

ssheftall

Explorer
First: Love the tool!

Only problem I see on a quick glance, compendium/classes page, strikers list overlaps tabs at bottom. (my interface: Windows 7/Chrome)

Traps! Please!

Already been said, but a disease track generator would be cool also.

Thanks, this is great!

-S.

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Two things.

*BUMP*! It would be a shame if people missed this tool.

Secondly, I've been using this tool for a while now, mostly for putting together custom monsters. It's been a great help.

Is WotC aware of this tool? Why don't they hire Wumpus to develop it and replace their lousy digital offerings? Lol...

/only partly kidding...

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
The functionality that allows us to make our own monsters (and magic items) is incredibly cool and useful.

I'm ready for my pro account, though: I'm outgrowing my ten spaces!

-rg

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Is there a way to move home-made cards from one window to another? I could make do with just my ten spaces if I could create a dump for my home-grown stuff I don't want to lose.

-rg

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
There is no way to move cards from one space to another at this time, but the author is aware of this desire and has stated it is something he is working on.

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Okay, for those of you who may not have noticed, the tools were updated yesterday. You may need to clear your browser cache to get it to work but HOLY CATS AND DOGS the new features make this even more awesome:

1. Unlimited spaces!
2. A "pocket" that allows you to move cards from one space to another
3. Cards can now be "duplicated" (shift-hover to see the option)

And some other usability/bugfixes/kewl stuff.

This is absolute dynamite, dude. Thank you thank you thank you. So, like, where's the "donate" button? ;)

-rg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads