Cromwell vs Ariel

Jackal

First Post
I figure approaches from the dark and silent forest. Long black hair flowing over his shoulders is kept in check by a strip of leather tied in a elaborate fashion. He is weilding a black sword that glistens in the moonlight. He awaits his first combatant.

Cromwell
white belt 0
0-0

OOC: 1 and 2 tier only please.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*a young woman with flowing blond hair.....dressed in a tight green and brown travelers outfit confronts the man......*

"you looking for a fight sir??? I'm willing to give you one if you want it....."

Ariel Eastwind
White Belt 0
0/2

Powers:
none

Possesions:
Short Sword
Yen: 0

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
"I accept". And I must say that

I find your children to be mad, your playground to be lewd, and your pride to be impotent.

Rathan

First Post
"if I MUST lower myself to insulting you...then so be it...." Ariel says....

I find your guard and your Lord to be uncivilized, your city to be unbearable, and your blocking to be misused.

OOC: don't forget to ask for a judge in your thread title..*S*

MidKnight

First Post
"Insulting a woman's children is a VERY low blow."

Insults to Cromwell. Cromwell may choose match type and set match length.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the gate west of the Yang River Bridge on the day of the hammer.

MidKnight

First Post
Cromwell:
1. The mongoose shouts facing the forest; shields the tempest of the chi!
2. The dagger leaps close to the pond; fends off the terror of the earth!
3. The thorn withers the gate in addition, it overwhelms the root; protects against the terror of the moon!
4. The dragon splits the garden; scatters the edge of the weapon!
5. The vine becomes one with the foothills; silences the storm of the ember!

Ariel:
1. The hammer sings by the desert; guards against the tempest of the arrow!
2. The vine prances from the vale; shreds the stab of the fell dagger!
3. The rat slays the foothills; defends against the blood of the stars!
4. The mantis falls next to the island and strikes atop the rosewood; conceals the onslaught of the soul!
5. The secret phoenix crushes the badlands; protects against the terror of the spirit!

Rathan

First Post
Ariel:
*USED* 1. The hammer sings by the desert; guards against the tempest of the arrow!
2. The vine prances from the vale; shreds the stab of the fell dagger!
3. *USED* The rat slays the foothills; defends against the blood of the stars!
4. The mantis falls next to the island and strikes atop the rosewood; conceals the onslaught of the soul!
5. *USED* The secret phoenix crushes the badlands; protects against the terror of the spirit!

Areil embraces the day of the hammer.... tring to confuse her opponent with her beautifull singing voice trying to distract cromwell.... and when she thinks she has the oppertnity....stikes her opponent...attaking his knees.... trying to knock him down.....

The hammer sings by the desert; guards against the tempest of the arrow!

[edit: spelling]

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
Seeing his opponent use the style of the day, Cromwell in turns uses the location of the day to his advantage. Blocking her tone deaf tones he charges and attacks her .

The thorn withers the gate in addition, it overwhelms the root; protects against the terror of the moon!

Remove ads