Custom Miniatures In Full Colour!

I just stumbled across this. Custom miniatures — in colour! I don’t know any more than you can see on the Kickstarter ‘coming soon’ page, but I’ll be keeping an eye open for the launch.

81A17008-815C-461B-81E5-681B47F7438F.png

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Oh who am I kidding? Of course I'm going to back this Kickstarter. I backed HeroForge when it first started up, years ago. So did everyone else in my gaming group. In the years since, between the 8 of us, we've ordered at least a hundred of these custom minis, and they've always been of the highest quality. They're constantly adding new stuff--new poses, new materials, new features. I can't wait to see what they can do with color 3D printing.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
Oh who am I kidding? Of course I'm going to back this Kickstarter. I backed HeroForge when it first started up, years ago. So did everyone else in my gaming group. In the years since, between the 8 of us, we've ordered at least a hundred of these custom minis, and they've always been of the highest quality. They're constantly adding new stuff--new poses, new materials, new features. I can't wait to see what they can do with color 3D printing.
At least a hundred? What kind of money are you able to spend on miniatures?

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases