Custom Miniatures In Full Colour!

Russ Morrissey

Comments

DragonBelow

Explorer
I just discovered an archer mini, just had its bow break at the handle, I have a handful of other heroforge minis without delicate parts, and those are fine. For the $30 I paid for this one, I expected it to be more durable than that.

Malkinban

Villager
I would think that these would be in the $80-$100 range. I don't have the discretionary funds for such a drop, especially without seeing an example in person. Pictures don't do color, highlighting, and actual application justice most of the time.

R_J_K75

Adventurer
Unpainted minis cost $20-$50 each there. I don't even want to know what these will cost lol.
3 ways to make sure your character perished very next session is if you did any of these.

1 - Took 5 hrs between sessions to re-write your character
2 - Changing to a new set of dice while already playing a character
3 - Buying a specific mini while already playing a character

Player: Hey guys look at my niffty new Hero Lab 2.0 in Color mini only cost $137.00.
DM: 2 hours later. Youre dead!

Nebulous

Hero
3 ways to make sure your character perished very next session is if you did any of these.

1 - Took 5 hrs between sessions to re-write your character
2 - Changing to a new set of dice while already playing a character
3 - Buying a specific mini while already playing a character

Player: Hey guys look at my niffty new Hero Lab 2.0 in Color mini only cost $137.00.
DM: 2 hours later. Youre dead!
I was just thinking that if that character died, I would use the same damn mini for the next character - and every character thereafter - until the end of time.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Oh who am I kidding? Of course I'm going to back this Kickstarter. I backed HeroForge when it first started up, years ago. So did everyone else in my gaming group. In the years since, between the 8 of us, we've ordered at least a hundred of these custom minis, and they've always been of the highest quality. They're constantly adding new stuff--new poses, new materials, new features. I can't wait to see what they can do with color 3D printing.

Aebir-Toril

Is lukewarm on the Forgotten Realms
Oh who am I kidding? Of course I'm going to back this Kickstarter. I backed HeroForge when it first started up, years ago. So did everyone else in my gaming group. In the years since, between the 8 of us, we've ordered at least a hundred of these custom minis, and they've always been of the highest quality. They're constantly adding new stuff--new poses, new materials, new features. I can't wait to see what they can do with color 3D printing.
At least a hundred? What kind of money are you able to spend on miniatures?

In Our Store!

Advertisement

Latest threads

Advertisement