Custom Miniatures In Full Colour!

I just stumbled across this. Custom miniatures — in colour! I don’t know any more than you can see on the Kickstarter ‘coming soon’ page, but I’ll be keeping an eye open for the launch.

I just stumbled across this. Custom miniatures — in colour! I don’t know any more than you can see on the Kickstarter ‘coming soon’ page, but I’ll be keeping an eye open for the launch.

81A17008-815C-461B-81E5-681B47F7438F.png

DragonBelow

Adventurer
I just discovered an archer mini, just had its bow break at the handle, I have a handful of other heroforge minis without delicate parts, and those are fine. For the $30 I paid for this one, I expected it to be more durable than that.

Bravesteel25

Baronet of Gaming
I would think that these would be in the $80-$100 range. I don't have the discretionary funds for such a drop, especially without seeing an example in person. Pictures don't do color, highlighting, and actual application justice most of the time.

R_J_K75

Legend
Unpainted minis cost $20-$50 each there. I don't even want to know what these will cost lol.

3 ways to make sure your character perished very next session is if you did any of these.

1 - Took 5 hrs between sessions to re-write your character
2 - Changing to a new set of dice while already playing a character
3 - Buying a specific mini while already playing a character

Player: Hey guys look at my niffty new Hero Lab 2.0 in Color mini only cost $137.00.
DM: 2 hours later. Youre dead!

Nebulous

Legend
3 ways to make sure your character perished very next session is if you did any of these.

1 - Took 5 hrs between sessions to re-write your character
2 - Changing to a new set of dice while already playing a character
3 - Buying a specific mini while already playing a character

Player: Hey guys look at my niffty new Hero Lab 2.0 in Color mini only cost $137.00.
DM: 2 hours later. Youre dead!

I was just thinking that if that character died, I would use the same damn mini for the next character - and every character thereafter - until the end of time.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads