• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Custom Miniatures In Full Colour!

I just stumbled across this. Custom miniatures — in colour! I don’t know any more than you can see on the Kickstarter ‘coming soon’ page, but I’ll be keeping an eye open for the launch.

I just stumbled across this. Custom miniatures — in colour! I don’t know any more than you can see on the Kickstarter ‘coming soon’ page, but I’ll be keeping an eye open for the launch.

81A17008-815C-461B-81E5-681B47F7438F.png

DragonBelow

Adventurer
I just discovered an archer mini, just had its bow break at the handle, I have a handful of other heroforge minis without delicate parts, and those are fine. For the $30 I paid for this one, I expected it to be more durable than that.

Bravesteel25

Baronet of Gaming
I would think that these would be in the $80-$100 range. I don't have the discretionary funds for such a drop, especially without seeing an example in person. Pictures don't do color, highlighting, and actual application justice most of the time.

R_J_K75

Legend
Unpainted minis cost $20-$50 each there. I don't even want to know what these will cost lol.

3 ways to make sure your character perished very next session is if you did any of these.

1 - Took 5 hrs between sessions to re-write your character
2 - Changing to a new set of dice while already playing a character
3 - Buying a specific mini while already playing a character

Player: Hey guys look at my niffty new Hero Lab 2.0 in Color mini only cost $137.00.
DM: 2 hours later. Youre dead!

Nebulous

Legend
3 ways to make sure your character perished very next session is if you did any of these.

1 - Took 5 hrs between sessions to re-write your character
2 - Changing to a new set of dice while already playing a character
3 - Buying a specific mini while already playing a character

Player: Hey guys look at my niffty new Hero Lab 2.0 in Color mini only cost $137.00.
DM: 2 hours later. Youre dead!

I was just thinking that if that character died, I would use the same damn mini for the next character - and every character thereafter - until the end of time.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads