• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cute Avatar Program

heliopolix

First Post
This one is fairly accurate (minus the antennae, of course - thats my anime influence showin' thru).

Attachments

• grinbig.JPG
    grinbig.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 105

FoxWander

Adventurer
Cool program. My wife saw me fiddling with it and said my "me" wasn't really "me", so she one instead. (the "Me.jpg") Of course if I want to use it as my avatar, and still keep the "Max, the psychotic lagomorph" theme, then I should use the "Me bunny ears.jpg" :p

And just to be fair, I did one of my wife... the "my wife.jpg" obviously. (Yes, I am a very lucky man.)(Did I mention we met at a D&D game! :D )

Edit-- OK, how the heck do you attach an image so that it appears as a picture rather than an attachment? Would I have to host it somewhere? Just curious.

Attachments

• Me.JPG
    Me.JPG
    4.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Me bunny ears.JPG
    Me bunny ears.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 102
  • My wife.JPG
    My wife.JPG
    4.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Nifelhein

First Post
Hey nice one! I have made one o myself and here it is, pretty close, although I am not sure about the olor of the hair, mine is a little bit lighter between blond and brown...

Attachments

• Myself.gif
    Myself.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 119

Remove ads