(Cydra) Communing with Orbius Visionary, Epic Divine Oracle

Commune III

Day 2 in Hell . . .

Everyday, before Orbius studies his spells, he casts a divination as to whether he should memorized more mind blanks or memorize his assasination spells . . . (He casts Mind Blank on everyone in the Evening - 5 reg MindBlanks, 4-5 Extended Mind Blanks.)

Orbius will also get everyone tickets for the games (if we don't have them already) and get a schedule, as to familiarize himself with the events and matches for each day. He takes special note of any servants of Asmodius or Law that are fighting.

Also, starting on Day 2, Orbius pens a scroll of Marius' Double Actions (should take 2 days.)

Cast in Hell on Day 2

Commune III

Q1: Am I communing with Bocob?

Q2: Is it safe to cast Contact Other Plane and ask questions of our target without alerting him to our plans?

Q3: Would I need over 40Kgp Ruby to trap Asmodius’ soul?

Q4: 45K Ruby?*

Q5: 50K Ruby?*

Q6: 60K Ruby?*

Q7: Does Asmodius have the power to teleport, gate, planeshift, or dimension door within a Dimensionally Locked area?

Q8: Can Asmodius still call other devils to help him while he’s in a Dim Locked area?

Q9: Will you be able to tell me when our attack will take place the day before we execute it?

Q10: If we see the Ruby Fist on the street, is customary to great them in some type of manner, if just to acknowledge their presence?

Q11: Will the most powerful arcane spell caster in the Ruby Fist be easily recognizable as such?

Q13: Does the Ruby Fist group that we are likely to meet have a Divine Caster more powerful than Horbin?

Q14: Does the Ruby Fist group that we are likely to meet have a warrior more powerful than Inoeke?

Q15: Is our strike against Asmodius likely to take place indoors?

Q16: Will Asmodius have one or more Infernals with him?

Q17: Will Asmodius have one or more Pit Fiends with him?

Q18: Does the Ruby Fist group that we are likely to meet have anyone who can cast Epic Magic?

Q19: Will a Prismatic Sphere protect me from Epic Spells?

Q20: Will Asmodius have all four of his Epic Spells available to him when we meet him?

Q21: Does the Ruby Rod of Asmodius give off the appearance of Strong Magic when it is looked at thru a Detect Magic, True Sight, Arcance Sight, etc?

Q22: Does Asmodius know that I cast a Vision on his Ruby Rod?

Q23: Has Mounla directly or indirectly given Asmodius evidence of our eminent attack?

*Extra Questions in case the *questions become irrelevant due to previous answers. Please answer in this order.

Q1*: If we are Mind Blanked and Disguised when we meet the Ruby Fist, will they immediately know that it is us?

Q2*: Is it to our advantage to eliminate the Ruby Fist on the day of our strike?

Q3*: If we had to be protected against one type of energy attack when we fight Asmodius, is Fire the best one to have?

Q4* Will we likely fight Asmodius within an Earthen or Stone structure?

the Jester

Legend
Angel of Adventure said:
Day 2 in Hell . . .

Everyday, before Orbius studies his spells, he casts a divination as to whether he should memorized more mind blanks or memorize his assasination spells . . . (He casts Mind Blank on everyone in the Evening - 5 reg MindBlanks, 4-5 Extended Mind Blanks.)

You can't seem to get an answer to this; you suspect that at least some of the biggest influences on the answer are, themselves, either mind blanked or otherwise shielded from divinations. You do know that Glaisig (the red-skinned fellow who is arranging things for you) has told you to be ready to strike at a moment's notice, and also he told you that he would see to keeping you safe from direct divination.

Orbius will also get everyone tickets for the games (if we don't have them already) and get a schedule, as to familiarize himself with the events and matches for each day. He takes special note of any servants of Asmodius or Law that are fighting.

The schedule is about the size of a phone book. There are literally thousands of events each day. There seem to be many instances of dragons fighting 'to honor Her return' (Her presumably being Tiamat). Tickets cost 100 gp/person for crappy seats, or up to 10,000 gp/person for the first unreserved row (only five of those are still available, however).

Also, starting on Day 2, Orbius pens a scroll of Marius' Double Actions (should take 2 days.)

Hmm, you have no idea how much time you'll have to prepare- I doubt whether you would take two days to do this while on hair-trigger alert with the 'be ready to strike at a moment's notice' admonition?

Q1: Am I communing with Bocob?

Yes.

Q2: Is it safe to cast Contact Other Plane and ask questions of our target without alerting him to our plans?

No.

Q3: Would I need over 40Kgp Ruby to trap Asmodius’ soul?

Likely.

Q4: 45K Ruby?*

Q5: 50K Ruby?*

Q6: 60K Ruby?*

Given the answer above, do you want to ask these or your alternate questions?

Q7: Does Asmodius have the power to teleport, gate, planeshift, or dimension door within a Dimensionally Locked area?

No.

Q8: Can Asmodius still call other devils to help him while he’s in a Dim Locked area?

Yes.

Q9: Will you be able to tell me when our attack will take place the day before we execute it?

No.

Q10: If we see the Ruby Fist on the street, is customary to great them in some type of manner, if just to acknowledge their presence?

No.

Q11: Will the most powerful arcane spell caster in the Ruby Fist be easily recognizable as such?

Yes.

Q13: Does the Ruby Fist group that we are likely to meet have a Divine Caster more powerful than Horbin?

No.

Q14: Does the Ruby Fist group that we are likely to meet have a warrior more powerful than Inoeke?

No.

Q15: Is our strike against Asmodius likely to take place indoors?

Yes.

Q16: Will Asmodius have one or more Infernals with him?

No.

Q17: Will Asmodius have one or more Pit Fiends with him?

Yes.

Q18: Does the Ruby Fist group that we are likely to meet have anyone who can cast Epic Magic?

No.

Q19: Will a Prismatic Sphere protect me from Epic Spells?

Yes and no.

Q20: Will Asmodius have all four of his Epic Spells available to him when we meet him?

No.

Q21: Does the Ruby Rod of Asmodius give off the appearance of Strong Magic when it is looked at thru a Detect Magic, True Sight, Arcance Sight, etc?

No.

Q22: Does Asmodius know that I cast a Vision on his Ruby Rod?

Yes.

Q23: Has Mounla directly or indirectly given Asmodius evidence of our eminent attack?

No.

Remove ads