D&D 3.5: North by Northwest, or The Dead of Winter [Full]

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Hey, all. This is embarrassing, but rather necessary. Events in my life lately have really made it hard for me to be online as much as I would need to be to continue running this game, and, coupled with a kind of general RPG burnout as far as GMing goes and a new job coming up in the next few weeks, and I need to let this one go. I know this is unceremonious and poorly done on my part, but I can't keep this one up. You've been a good group, and I've enjoyed the game as far as we've taken it.

Best,
Nick

Thanee

First Post
Too bad, this was a really fun game. Thanks for the good times, KL. :)

Maybe it's an option to continue later, when things have settled down for you a bit?

Bye
Thanee

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
If things look possible later, yes. I like this group and this game, but I can't do it now. I'll poke in here if and when things look different.

Scotley

Hero
Sorry to here it. I've had fun with this one. I expect to be around if things get better for you. Thanks for being up front with us. All to often DM's (and players) just vanish.

Fenris

Adventurer
KL,
Hey, RL takes precedent. When you come back we'll be here. I have been horribly busy myself and haven't given the game the attention such a rich homebrew deserved. But take care of what you need to and recharge your batteries and we'll be here if you want to take the reigns back.

Fenris

Remove ads