[D&D 3.5] Pirates of the Broken Sea - OOC [recruiting open]

Orius

Legend
Big Boss Orius, are UA stuff like Character Traits and/or Flaws available to be taken?

No.

The only thing from UA on the SRD page I don't really have any objection with is using the character backgorund stuff as a guide to character creation, but that shouldn't be necessary since you're all starting at level 1.

Baveboi

First Post
Than my useless bard is done, sir! He's somewhat pathetic, but a 16 Charisma is gonna get me places around the crew...

I should have gone with female elven, tho. Not many fall under the charms of man. Meh, in a ship full of goblins and orcs I don't see anyone telling the diference! lol

jackslate45

First Post
It's alright. You still have a human DM here, and I can pull punches or at least not go out of my way to pwn the weaker PCs.

Besides, jack's playing a big half-orc, so he can be the big guy that gets attacked a lot. :p And we got goblins and a kobold here, and they like to fight dirty.

/gulp

Orius

Legend
Than my useless bard is done, sir! He's somewhat pathetic, but a 16 Charisma is gonna get me places around the crew...

I should have gone with female elven, tho. Not many fall under the charms of man. Meh, in a ship full of goblins and orcs I don't see anyone telling the diference! lol

Nothing's set in stone until I've fully reviewed the characters and started the game. If you want to tweak anything, go ahead. But no changes once we start (that's one of my pet peeves as a DM, players who constantly want to change PCs).

Do we have an RG up yet?

Right here:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues...d-hawk-pirates-broken-sea-rg.html#post5395495

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Is Precocious Apprentice allowed as a feat? Complete Arcane, Page 181, Requires: 1st level only, Spellcasting Ability must be 15+ (Charisma for me), arcane spellcaster.

Grants +2 on Spellcraft checks, Choose 2nd level spell from school of magic I can cast from. Spell can be cast 1 time per day if I pass a DC8 Caster Level Check. Failure causes spell to be depleted for the day. When I gain 2nd level spells, the extra spell slot is still given, though it no longer has to be dedicated to the originally chosen spell.

Remove ads