• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5e: Retired & Bored

Wrahn

First Post
"That doesn't make sense though. We were her friends, why make us enemies?" Thergan looks thoughtful for a moment.

"Where did we place the corpse of the dragon? Perhaps there we can find some clue on what is going on."

Pyrex

First Post
"I don't know why she'd do this, but all of the rumors coupled with the dragon mentioning her would seem to stretch the bounds of coincedence just a little too far for my liking.

The phylactery would have had to be nearby for Toxous to re-enter his original body, but whatever brought it here could have just as easily removed it again. I suggest we start looking down there."
Vannyn points down into the pit the dragon rose from.

Vannyn then casts Locate Creature targeting Toxous and begins searching, hoping that the dragons spirit, residing within the phylactery, is still within range.

G

Guest 11456

Vannyn casts his spell and begins turning slowly around as if searching for something. After completing the revolution he shakes his head. "I find nothing."

Then Daniel whispers while pointing down into the hole. "I believe I hear something down there."

Thels

First Post
Administering the wounded, Armand will aid those in need through his divine powers.

OOC: Casting CCW spontaneous on those that seem wounded, discarting the following spells: Freedom of Movement, Greater Magic Weapon, Sending, Tongues. Can we have a status update on the wounds after that?

G

Guest 11456

Thels said:
Administering the wounded, Armand will aid those in need through his divine powers.

OOC: Casting CCW spontaneous on those that seem wounded, discarting the following spells: Freedom of Movement, Greater Magic Weapon, Sending, Tongues. Can we have a status update on the wounds after that?

These are the wounded before healing:
Ghannellis 18
Daniel 10
Thergan 30
Vannyn 30
Dargo 30
Snaps 30

Who are you healing?

Thels

First Post
OOC: CCW on Thergan, Vannyn, Dargo and Snaps. Dismiss Find Traps for a CMW on Ghannellis. Dismiss Command for a CLW on Daniel.

G

Guest 11456

Thels said:
OOC: CCW on Thergan, Vannyn, Dargo and Snaps. Dismiss Find Traps for a CMW on Ghannellis. Dismiss Command for a CLW on Daniel.

OK. Everyone is back to full HPs.

Pyrex

First Post
While everyone is being healed, Vannyn will conjure an Arcane Eye and use it to begin scouting/searching the pit the dragon burst from.

Jemal

Adventurer
Daniel shook his head at Vannyns words, whether in resignation or denial is unclear to those watching him. As his minor burn.. a mere redening of the skin but still slightly painful (Though he'ld never admit that!), is healed, he turns suddenly to face the pit (Insert whispered warning).

Hearing something from within the pit, Daniel gets as close to the lip of the pit as he can while still remaining hidden from anything inside the pit... If he can't get within 5' of it, he'll hit the dirt and creep to the edge near the edge, ready to jump up or Shift into the pit at a moments notice. Motioning for the others to remain quiet, he listens intently trying to see if he can tell more about the sound he'ld heard, acting as the groups ears as Vannyn takes up his roll as the eyes.

[OOC: Move silent up to the hole, and Hide (either near it if there's something to hide behind, or laying on the ground by the edge), and LISTEN (+28) for whatever's in there.]

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jemal said:
Motioning for the others to remain quiet, he listens intently trying to see if he can tell more about the sound he'ld heard, acting as the groups ears as Vannyn takes up his roll as the eyes.

Dargo turned upon the motion for silence and waited to see what help he could provide against whatever else was beneath their home. Or what was left of their home.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads