D&D 5E [D&D 5e] Planescape- In Through the Out Door (Full)

Unsung

First Post
This is the best game I've ever run. :D

Things are going great, folks! Everybody, take a point of Inspiration. I'm still debating how I want to handle XP for this game, so more on that later.

Pembinasa

First Post
[MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION], don't worry about the conversation; after that first reaction, there was really no point to his joining in- as Hawaiian Joe clearly figured out too. At this point, Graydon's clearly not part of the discussion, and with Picayune's single-target method of communication, it's unfeasible for him to be involved. Besides, based on the NPC'S reactions, his help apparently wasn't needed anyway, and Graydon's got sense enough to notice that.

(Btw, sorry for answering you over here in the OOC comm, but I'm a stickler for this kind of thing. Makes the story easier to read and get immersed in when you're going over the campaign after it's been completed, you know?)

Unsung

First Post
Well, we can try and keep that talk over here. Generally I consider table talk part of the game, and I actually like having it preserved along with the rest of play in the IC thread. That is, unless it's going to be a total non-sequitur or very lengthy departure. But if it bothers you, I don't mind that much. Everyone cool with that?

Remove ads