D&D 5E [D&D 5e] Planescape- In Through the Out Door (Full)

Unsung

First Post
No problem. It's a busy time of the year.

I need to make some travel arrangements for later this summer (back to the West Coast for my sister's wedding), which means I've got to get a head start on a lot of work starting soon. So if things quiet down a little in the immediate future, believe me, I understand.

Pembinasa said:
But even as his voice rang out, the young man snatched his dagger out of the sheath and hurled it at the thing, as is right and proper around suddenly-appearing (or reappearing) monsters.

OOC: Dagger throw=1d20+3=23! Critical hit, woo! damage 2d4+3=10 damage
Stupid question: How does a dagger do 2d4 damage?

Unsung

First Post
I still feel like daggers, or at least rogues with daggers, should be better for critical hits. That lucky strike that finds the chink in the enemy's armour, you know?

But it doesn't matter in this case, because that was just enough to deal with your pal and mine the bug. ;)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I still feel like daggers, or at least rogues with daggers, should be better for critical hits. That lucky strike that finds the chink in the enemy's armour, you know?

But it doesn't matter in this case, because that was just enough to deal with your pal and mine the bug. ;)

That's what sneak attack is for, at least for rogues. ;)

Unsung

First Post
Alright, let me try and get this back on track. Sorry for my spotty attendance. Things should be calming down. Entering the calm of the storm, here, in a way.

Unsung

First Post
That's still to come, actually-- just over a month away. I've just been putting in extra time at work leading up to taking a month off to move, go to weddings, visit family and friends I haven't seen in a couple of years... But I expect that to be fairly restful. By comparison.

Remove ads