D&D and the rising pandemic

Zardnaar

Legend
The expression & facial hair? Yes.

The hairdo? That level of polish? Not on my BEST day...which was probably in 1991.

I turned 13 in 91.

Entire teenage years in 90's. The music....

Mein gott I've turned into my parents. Pass me beer 5.

Not a bad drop.
IMG_20200422_160635.jpg

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
From Worldometer

"New York State Governor Cuomo said that preliminary findings from an antibody study conducted on 3,000 people at grocery stores across New York State found a 13.9% had coronavirus antibodies, suggesting a 13.9% actual infection rate statewide (21.2% in New York City), which translates to an estimate of about 2,700,000 actual cases in New York State (10 times more than the about 270,000 cases that have been detected and reported officially). Governor Cuomo acknowledged that the official count reported by New York State (which still is not including probable deaths as recommended by the new CDC guidelines) of about 15,500 deaths is "not accurate" as it doesn't account for stay at home deaths. Based on Worldometer's count (which includes probable deaths reported by New York City) of about 21,000 deaths and the 2,700,000 case estimate from the new antibody study, the actual case fatality rate in New York State could be at around 0.78%"

Zardnaar

Legend
From Worldometer

"New York State Governor Cuomo said that preliminary findings from an antibody study conducted on 3,000 people at grocery stores across New York State found a 13.9% had coronavirus antibodies, suggesting a 13.9% actual infection rate statewide (21.2% in New York City), which translates to an estimate of about 2,700,000 actual cases in New York State (10 times more than the about 270,000 cases that have been detected and reported officially). Governor Cuomo acknowledged that the official count reported by New York State (which still is not including probable deaths as recommended by the new CDC guidelines) of about 15,500 deaths is "not accurate" as it doesn't account for stay at home deaths. Based on Worldometer's count (which includes probable deaths reported by New York City) of about 21,000 deaths and the 2,700,000 case estimate from the new antibody study, the actual case fatality rate in New York State could be at around 0.78%"

As far as pandemics go Covids not that bad. Even in the worst places you have a 99%+ chance of being alright.

Didn't get economic collapse 1918/19 that took another decade. If one in 200 M&Ms were poison would you eat M&M?

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
As far as pandemics go Covids not that bad. Even in the worst places you have a 99%+ chance of being alright.

Didn't get economic collapse 1918/19 that took another decade. If one in 200 M&Ms were poison would you eat M&M?

Every M&M is poision and I still eat them

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases