• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D and the rising pandemic

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Don’t know if this is technically a relapse, infection by a new strain, or an indicator that exposure to Covid-19 does not convey strong and lasting immunity, but we have one official case of a woman being hospitalized after catching covid-19 for the second time this year.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
In my state, the Governor has advised anyone who has been at protests, rallies, marches or demonstrations recently go to one of the several available locations to get tested on the State's dime.

GreyLord

Legend
I think overall the number of cases right now in the US appears to be holding steady (though I think it is more to do with summer and heat being something that kills it off quicker). Come Fall, if people continue doing the same stuff there probably will be a massive explosion of cases.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I think overall the number of cases right now in the US appears to be holding steady (though I think it is more to do with summer and heat being something that kills it off quicker). Come Fall, if people continue doing the same stuff there probably will be a massive explosion of cases.
Estimated 200,000 deaths in the US by October.

Remove ads