• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D and the rising pandemic

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
One of my friends might try their hand at DMing over the Internet coming up. They suggested the Lost Mines of Phandelver so that is something to look forward to.

LMoP is a good intro module. I hope you have an awesome time playing it!

Ryujin

Legend
Everything ends.

I think what makes me so sad and unhappy is that some of us sacrificed for nothing. I did all the right things.

...and now it's roaring back, worse than before.

Well if the US goes on the way that they've been going it seems that those of us in Mexico and Canada will end up having some nice pre-owned land to annex, in a year or so.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Well if the US goes on the way that they've been going it seems that those of us in Mexico and Canada will end up having some nice pre-owned land to annex, in a year or so.

Are you saying that land, in America, will be cleared out because the native inhabitants were killed off by disease, allowing others to take it?

....Naw. Couldn't happen.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I also share the sentiment that my sacrifice was seemingly for nothing. I'm sure it helped a bit, but my area is so screwed that it sucks. I'm going to keep doing all the right things, but it just sucks that so much of my country seemingly cares nothing about the lives of other people.

Ryujin

Legend
I also share the sentiment that my sacrifice was seemingly for nothing. I'm sure it helped a bit, but my area is so screwed that it sucks. I'm going to keep doing all the right things, but it just sucks that so much of my country seemingly cares nothing about the lives of other people.

At least you're less likely to be a contributing factor, so you can keep a clear conscience, and also protect yourself, and your family at the same time.

Remove ads