• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D and the rising pandemic

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
A 1st degree FBF just caught covid. Not my first one. And I suspect not my last with Omicron around.

I am so glad this was explained.

I thought that was yet another new term for friends with benefits, and I was wondering what the difference was between a first degree and second friends with benefits was.

….probably involves egg nog.

Zardnaar

Legend
I am so glad this was explained.

I thought that was yet another new term for friends with benefits, and I was wondering what the difference was between a first degree and second friends with benefits was.

….probably involves egg nog.

I'm guessing it's probably you know then irl vs someone I knew once upon a time vs internet random.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I'm guessing it's probably you know then irl vs someone I knew once upon a time vs internet random.
Or maybe just someone you knew once upon a time vs. internet random. I've never described someone I know in real life who is also on Facebook as a Facebook friend. They're described as a friend who said X on Facebook.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
A week and some days ago, I made a post about things not going well for Christmas thanks to an unexpected Covid diagnosis. First of all, I want to thank everybody who expressed support and good wishes. Things went mostly well in the end. My cousin has overcome most of the symptoms and is recovering without complications. I came negative on time to spend some time with my family. Thank you.

As for my Dad, we'll have a proper diagnosis and plan in a few days. Trying to stay positive.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads