D&D and the rising pandemic

Zardnaar

Legend
At museum. Got vaccine passed.

IMG_20220121_134959.jpg

Covid ad. They are pushing the look after each other angle/aroha(love).

IMG_20220121_131220.jpg

IMG_20220121_131036.jpg

Science stuff for the kids.

IMG_20220121_135940.jpg

Liquid nitrogen ice cream is a thing.

Last edited:

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Sadly, I don't expect something like a vaccination pass to ever happen in here... I really can't believe the amount of casual carelessness of many people....

At least I've been able to have my booster shot. I've been under the weather the last couple of days, but I have gotten it! (Seriously, my body seems to not like the vaccine very much)

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
At least I've been able to have my booster shot. I've been under the weather the last couple of days, but I have gotten it! (Seriously, my body seems to not like the vaccine very much)
The positive way to look at this (as you may already be aware) is that this means your immune system is having a really strong response and thus the vaccine is potentially going to be highly efficacious for you. :)

Last edited:

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
The positive way to look at this (as you may already be aware) is that this means your immune system is having a really strong response and thus the vaccine is potentially going to be highly efficacious for you. :)
Well, that is a nice way to see it. The way I was seeing it was "If I feel this bad with the vaccine which is an imitation, I dodged a bullet with the real thing." Seriously, the first time around I felt articulation pain everywhere and everywhere I've ever been hurt. Which is a lot, I've always been clumsy...

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
Well, that is a nice way to see it. The way I was seeing it was "If I feel this bad with the vaccine which is an imitation, I dodged a bullet with the real thing." Seriously, the first time around I felt articulation pain everywhere and everywhere I've ever been hurt. Which is a lot, I've always been clumsy...
I'm sorry to hear that it was so painful. I hope the pain is indeed indicative that your immune system took the "training" really seriously and is now a black belt ninja expert at kicking the crap out of Coronavirus.

Remove ads